Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Strike Force Heroes 2

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:13am

Zydrate

Zydrate

394 posts

Anyone know how to unlock camo's? I got the Engineer to 13 and a camo slot hasn't unlocked yet.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:23am

_XCR_

_XCR_

1 post

hey my game is taking forever to render ( i waited for like 20 minutes and it still wasn't done :( i saw on sky9 forums that a lot of people have this problem anybody know why?

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 12:30pm

martin_honglu

martin_honglu

2 posts

strike force heroes 2 can not work

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 1:00pm

TheSjam

TheSjam

2 posts

I need help people. Whenever I go on SFH2, be it Armour Games or Notdoppler, all I can see is grey. I don't know why, but that's just it.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 1:19pm

Zydrate

Zydrate

394 posts

I'm on Google Chrome and it works fine, if a bit laggy when too many things happen at once. (Like packing the match with the maximum number of bots)

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 1:21pm

TheSjam

TheSjam

2 posts

I'm on Safari, Adobe Flash Player 10.3

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 7:40pm

Kromo555

Kromo555

21 posts

Yeah Strike Force Heroes, is out and running as you all must know!
However there is manyy glitches and problems with it.
There are so many that have been discovered and many more to be found out but.
I am hoping that the programmers can fix all these and make the gameplay a lot better.
A couple are:
Campaign Mode, Normal on the lv where you have your very first Hold the flag for most points game". It doesn't load any points
Me and my team acquired all of them and instead of 1 point ever sec or so it got stuck on a random number and simply froze.

Also It laggssss reallly bad on Custom games and doesn't matter what I Do it doesn't fix itself. ( This is probably my fault but I have a  good computer, and Ik its not the blame here)

The comments section for the game also has many more glitches, that can be looked over.

I hope this can be resolved>
Thank you

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 8:29pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

For me strike force heroes two doesn't even load... :/ I really want play it though... Any help?

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 3:50am

PMLS18

PMLS18

38 posts

Guys, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe flash player so SFH2 will work.
Also, the game is naturally big in file size and graphics, so expect some lag if you have a weak computer.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 5:06pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

is there any place besides this that we can tell secrets about how to get the in game awards???

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!