ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] MMO loading problems

49 23116
satanoverlord
satanoverlord
11 posts
Blacksmith

For some reason I'm having trouble loading MMOs i have no problem with any of the other games tho.

• 49 Replies
kumpy12
kumpy12
1 posts
Peasant

Cmon guys, please fix the MMO loading issue. This is horrible.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you be specific about what MMO's in particular, or is it all of them in general? This could narrow it down perhaps... =)

satanoverlord
satanoverlord
11 posts
Blacksmith

Its all MMOs and only MMOs i can load everything else just fine : /

soulofireland
soulofireland
2 posts
Farmer

I play LoTS and it will usually load the first time fine. Every time you try to join someone else's raid, it needs to reload the page. This is when the reload fails.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm unable to duplicate the issue. Could you tell me the specific MMO?

soulofireland
soulofireland
2 posts
Farmer

Legacy of a Thousand Suns. It doesn't fail all the time, but has been failing very often since around last weekend.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

MMO's will have this problem from time to time depending on the servers of the game.

pencil002
pencil002
1 posts
Nomad

my another account has the same problem! when i use the account, i can't load any mmos and can't open forums! please help!

my account is pencil001

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

So I've heard that some people are able to fix this by updating their Armor Games profile. Could you test this?

Ponney
Ponney
6 posts
Peasant

i am having the same problem, everthing is loading fine except for mmo´s. it just says, site not found, tried updating my profile, doesnt work.

Ponney
Ponney
6 posts
Peasant

http://armorgames.com/wartune-game/14063

here is an example of what i cannot load, but like i said it is the same with all mmos, i get redirected to a site that says:

Hoppla! Diese Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden. Versuchen Sie es unten noch einmal.

adress:
http://search.conduit.com/corse/?ctid=CT2504091&octid=CT2504091&SearchSource=11&CUI=UN62249462044947915&SSPV=&Lay=2&UM=&fq=http%3A%2F%2Farmorgames.com%2Fwartune-game%2F14063&SAT=500

Ponney
Ponney
6 posts
Peasant

i tried firefox and internet explorer, both do not load those mmo´s

Ponney
Ponney
6 posts
Peasant

finally i have tried it on 3 different explorers: safari, firefox and internet explorer

and on 2 different systems: windows 7 and mac os

armorgames does not load any mmos for me anymore and it seems its the ag servers failure

durchtecknik
durchtecknik
5 posts
Nomad

omg wartune can't load again!!!!
this is disaster...tried r2games...no issue loading wartune...
armorgames got hacked?

durchtecknik
durchtecknik
5 posts
Nomad

no wonder earlier 1 of our multiplayer dungeon friend was DC for >1 hour - so now we are having the same problem as his ^^

Showing 1-15 of 49