ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] MMO loading problems

49 23071
satanoverlord
satanoverlord
11 posts
Blacksmith

For some reason I'm having trouble loading MMOs i have no problem with any of the other games tho.

• 49 Replies
Anubi0s
Anubi0s
2 posts
Peasant

Fix it plz....

elkaracho
elkaracho
6 posts
Peasant

hello, I have the same problem, and ocurr with all mmo, but appears and disappears from time to time, I do not know which will be the cause, but it has become recurrent, and is very annoying for playing regularly. hopefully gets fixed soon ..,bye!

chrisdab
chrisdab
1 posts
Nomad

I woke up this morning 1/2 hour ago and tried to log on to Wartune from armor games. I got a black page. I then tried all 12 other MMOs on the list including Last Stand and Galaxy Online. All gave me a black page when tried load their subpage. Armorgames.com works fine, as does the singleplayer games on the site. I am located on the east coast USA

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Kindly have a look here.

I only logged on today after a short spell of being away, but so I'd assume it's being looked at. It being the weekend, a little more patience may be required.

kigela
kigela
1 posts
Nomad

I can't load Game of Thrones: Ascent. Please fix.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yeah happening to me on TLSZ and DotD...

NinjaDork
NinjaDork
34 posts
Shepherd

I attempted to load Game of Thrones; Ascent-however, it does not load at all, and it doesn't even give me an error message; just a white screen.

This is the URL every time I try to load it;

http://armorgames.com/game-of-thrones-ascent-game/15691

EDIT; upon further testing, it's the same for every single MMO game. Here are a few more URLs, in case that helps.

http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dragons-game/13509

http://armorgames.com/chronicles-of-blood-game/13842

To recap. I logged in to AG, clicked on a link to an MMO, and it transfers to the correct URL, and tells me that it has completed loading (via the refresh/cancel symbol in the search bar); however, I only get a blank screen with no error message of any kind. Everything worked properly at 8:24am GMT-5.

FerryNice
FerryNice
15 posts
Peasant

I'm getting white screen on all games,by the looks of it I'm not the only one.

quicksess
quicksess
3 posts
Shepherd

also getting blank screen on Wartune page. right before world boss :'(

Majorek
Majorek
6 posts
Shepherd

Same problem with Crazy Fairies.

Majorek
Majorek
6 posts
Shepherd

It runs again. Thanks for fix fast!

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

We've put a temporary fix in place. Please post if you are still having troubles (try refreshing browser cache first).

Majorek
Majorek
6 posts
Shepherd

All works good for me at the moment.

HP777
HP777
2 posts
Nomad

Looks like we can't reach Armor Games' servers. There's a good chance this just means your session has expired. Just refresh the page to start a new one. Or Armor Games is doing maintenance. You can open a new tab and check armorgames.com.

That's the message I get when I try to play Chronicles of Herenvale.

ellen_wheeler_77
ellen_wheeler_77
2 posts
Peasant

Refreshed browser cache and everything, but still having problems with The Last Stand: Dead Zone. All I get is a message that says 'connect error', and it won't connect me to the comments for the game either.

Showing 16-30 of 49