ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] MMO loading problems

49 23125
satanoverlord
satanoverlord
11 posts
Blacksmith

For some reason I'm having trouble loading MMOs i have no problem with any of the other games tho.

• 49 Replies
Nelos
Nelos
1 posts
Jester

Same here.
Neither clearing Cache nor updating Profile did anything.
And the problem affects no particular MMO but all of them.

hdsufiglo
hdsufiglo
4 posts
Shepherd

I can't play Chronicles of blood. Other MMO works. I cleared Cache and updated profile.

1 posts
Peasant

Hello , I play Skyshard Heroes in Armor Games, Im very active but today I cant play because the game dont load and this message appear to me "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" Ferret please help me. Thanks.

odinmusashi
odinmusashi
8 posts
Nomad

Can't play War Metal Tyrant and message "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" is shown. Please fix it. Thanks.

justin14all
justin14all
1 posts
Peasant

Been getting errors for several games. for Game of thrones ascent in getting this: What is dead may never die... Error 500. Please let Disruptor Beam know if this continues. For Dawn of dragons this:connection lost. for war metal Tyrant im getting this: Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION.

jeff38360
jeff38360
1 posts
Bard

Hi, I can't load any MMO it's sayed : "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" on Tyrant and on Dawn of the dragon all is fine untill loading character : "timer server down". I have updated my profil but still bugged.... could you fixe it plesase !

teroristd
teroristd
8 posts
Nomad

The problem still exists. I updated my profil, clear cache and cookies but no result.

Tzr14
Tzr14
6 posts
Nomad

on Dotd some problem. It is more than 2 hour that i try to connect. i changed also computer, so, ip and update profil but still bugged. could you fixe it plesase faster! i hope also in refund from armorgames like other do in those cases...

Tzr14
Tzr14
6 posts
Nomad

DotD still down

saraceen
saraceen
4 posts
Jester

Lots and Dotd down!! Please resolve immediately.

klokkie
klokkie
9 posts
Farmer

Last stand deadzone connect error. So that is down too

vladivlad86
vladivlad86
8 posts
Nomad

LotS still down....
No Refund and we RIOT!

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

There has recently been a problem with some users not being able to access MMO (multiplayer) games due to an expired security certificate at ArmorGames. I think it's been resolved, but for any further discussion on it and/or its solutions kindly have a look here, scroll back some on that thread, too.

Methinks not those starting this thread, but the more recent additions refer to this issue.

UnSteRbL1ChE
UnSteRbL1ChE
3 posts
Peasant

Again NOW I can't play Dawn of the Dragons...

sirwilliam102
sirwilliam102
3 posts
Peasant

Spiral knights is not loading again just wanted to give you a heads up.

Showing 31-45 of 49