Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] MMO loading problems

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 8:33pm

HP777

HP777

2 posts

Looks like we can't reach Armor Games' servers. There's a good chance this just means your session has expired. Just refresh the page to start a new one. Or Armor Games is doing maintenance. You can open a new tab and check armorgames.com.

That's the message I get when I try to play Chronicles of Herenvale.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:13am

ellen_wheeler_77

ellen_wheeler_77

2 posts

Refreshed browser cache and everything, but still having problems with The Last Stand: Dead Zone.  All I get is a message that says 'connect error', and it won't connect me to the comments for the game either.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:18am

Nelos

Nelos

1 post

Same here.
Neither clearing Cache nor updating Profile did anything.
And the problem affects no particular MMO but all of them.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:28am

hdsufiglo

hdsufiglo

3 posts

I can't play Chronicles of blood. Other MMO works. I cleared Cache and updated profile.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:30am

1 post

Hello , I play Skyshard Heroes in Armor Games, Im very active but today I cant play because the game dont load and this message appear to me "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION"  Ferret please help me. Thanks. :)

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:33am

odinmusashi

odinmusashi

8 posts

Can't play War Metal Tyrant and message "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" is shown. Please fix it. Thanks.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 1:51am

justin14all

justin14all

1 post

Been getting errors for several games. for Game of thrones ascent in getting this: What is dead may never die... Error 500. Please let Disruptor Beam know if this continues. For Dawn of dragons this:connection lost. for war metal Tyrant im getting this: Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 2:08am

jeff38360

jeff38360

1 post

Hi, I can't load any MMO it's sayed : "Armor Games ERROR AUTHENTICATION" on Tyrant and on Dawn of the dragon all is fine untill loading character : "timer server down". I have updated my profil but still bugged.... could you fixe it plesase !

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 2:19am

teroristd

teroristd

8 posts

The problem still exists. I updated my profil, clear cache and cookies but no result.

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 2:23am

Tzr14

Tzr14

6 posts

on Dotd some problem. It is more than 2 hour that i try to connect. i changed also computer, so, ip and update profil but still bugged. could you fixe it plesase faster! i hope also in refund from armorgames like other do in those cases...

Reply to [Answered] MMO loading problems

You must be logged in to post a reply!