ForumsForum GamesEvolution RPG

27 6113
UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

Its as basic as it sounds, it's an RPG that you control an animal that you create and evolve it until it becomes self aware. you will have struggles with food, water, and weather.

(remember, you control the sib consious of the alpha male so you can tell what the others to do, and each page is one day)

Creature Card:
Nameof species)
Bioany background or previous species?)
Description I NEED DETAILS, measurements and colors. remember you need to start at a small size, like the size of a dog or eagle.(evolveing will change this)
Perksthese are special traits that you animal gains from evolutions
(like flying or acid spit, this can be anything(starts with 2 and must be basic.)
---
(LOCKED) (you will discover this later...

Post a full sheet and i will start the game.

• 27 Replies
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Creature Card:
Name: Xephos
Bio: New adaptable creature.
Description: 20 cm length, 10 cm height, Dark green color, Spiky body and slim.
Perks: 1) Fast adaption (Pretty obvious)
2) Shiny body (To CONFUSE my enemies)
I try to find salt water and poisnous plants to eat.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Macropus Draco
Bio:A species of lizard that could glide evolved to have wings. They also evolved to have a pouch to carry things.
Description:The Macropus Draco is a four legged lizard that is about the size of a small dog. It has two wings on it's back that are similar to what a dragon would have. There is also an armored pouch located on their belly that can be used to carry things. They are various shades of green to help them blend in with the rainforest that they live in. They have claws that they will use to hunt and climb but when meat can't be found they will eat fruit.
Perks:2
Flying: With the wings on their back they can fly.
Armored belly pouch: They have a belly pouch that can be used to carry things and it is armored by a layer of scales on both the inside and the outside.

OOC: I posted this on the first page. Please tell me where I start.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Creature Card:
Name:Rebacus Albinus
Bio:This is an interesting creature, because it evolved from an bacteria that fed
like a plant,but after decade,it evolved into an animal.
Description:45 cm long, 20 cm tall ,White colored, slim and has got long legs,carnivore
Perks:1)Makes loud noises to scare enemies
2)Fast adaptation

UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name: Xephos
Bio: New adaptable creature.
Description: 20 cm length, 10 cm height, Dark green color, Spiky body and slim.
Perks: 1) Fast adaption (Pretty obvious)
2) Shiny body (To CONFUSE my enemies)
(your not smart enough to tell the difference yet)
But still, you walk around looking for water and you find a pool of water near the top of the mountain. it runs into a stream and make a large waterfall.

Bio:A species of lizard that could glide evolved to have wings. They also evolved to have a pouch to carry things.
Description:The Macropus Draco is a four legged lizard that is about the size of a small dog. It has two wings on it's back that are similar to what a dragon would have. There is also an armored pouch located on their belly that can be used to carry things. They are various shades of green to help them blend in with the rainforest that they live in. They have claws that they will use to hunt and climb but when meat can't be found they will eat fruit.
Armored belly pouch: They have a belly pouch that can be used to carry things and it is armored by a layer of scales on both the inside and the outside.

as you walk on the floor of a dense jungle, you realize that your are hungry, thisrty, and need a place to eat.

Creature Card:
Name:Rebacus Albinus
Bio:This is an interesting creature, because it evolved from an bacteria that fed
like a plant,but after decade,it evolved into an animal.
Description:45 cm long, 20 cm tall ,White colored, slim and has got long legs,carnivore
Perks:1)Makes loud noises to scare enemies
2)Fast adaptation

As you walk over a hill in a large plain. you realise you need food, water , and a home

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I look for something to eat first since I can carry the left overs in my pouch while I am looking to a den and something to drink.

UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

You begin your hunt and find it difficult to fly so using common sense, you fly above the tree cover and find 2 large mountains and a lake.there seems to be a clearing where a Small dear like animal is grazing you swoop by and take it out and gather left overs.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Once all of the leftover are put away I get out of the reach of any predators and start looking for a den. How close a source of water is will be a big factor on my choice as well as safety.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name: Fulgur Anguis
Bio: Originally garden snakes, they came into contact with poisonous radiation being struck by lightning. Rather than die, they evolved from the contact and radically changed.
Description: Blue, around 20-30 inches long. Their eyes are considerably more bright and blue. The radiation caused them to have a pleasure in killing anything they find.
Perks: Spits sparks. Venom is replaced with electrical charges.
---
(LOCKED

I decide to go eat whatever is smaller than me

CorporalNob
CorporalNob
64 posts
Nomad

Creature Card:
Name: Vagus Creatura
Bio: Evolved from a small, slow moving, armored creature. Apparently the armor was not enough to protect it from predators, so it abandoned the idea of armor and went for speed.
Description: About 1 foot long, weighs about 1-2 lbs, faded green-grey color fur with a white belly, very rat-like.
Perks:
Vertical Climbing: Hands and feet contain very small hooks which allow it to easily climb vertical surfaces.
Poisonous Trail: When bitten or injured, it leaves a poisonous trail of liquids which oozes out of the wound. Anything that touches the liquid will receive stinging acidic burns.

Look around for a water source, I try to make sure my partner stays with me.

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Name: Will o'Wisp
Bio: Not much is known about this species; though there are many speculations, like how they evolved from fireflies.
Description: Ball of fire , 'fire' color ranges (can be nearly any colo) but they are typically red and orange, core color seems to be dark (black, grayish, brownish, etc), typically 2 inches in diameter (on average)
Perks:
1. Levitation (Heat emission)
2. Hard core
---

Hee, they 'levitate', not walk, and it's due to 'heat emission' (as I said earlier, like how a hot air balloon is able to 'fly', but meh.

Now then lets see, for the time being I'll try 'consuming' some sand. Once done, I'll 'scout' (just looking around) to get my bearings: what is around me, what I have to use, etc.

Ps. Since we need to 'adapt' mind if I change one of my perks, levitation -- as it's deviation of 'heat emission', so I'll first need to be able to generate heat, and a high amount of it too? If not, I'd like to change it to 'oxygen drinker'.

maxaznboy
maxaznboy
216 posts
Peasant

Edit: Personal statement (Ps)

Upon reading the first post again,

must be basic
, I'll have it changed to 'flash light' rather then 'air drinker' (as oxygen is air, and air is considered a 'liquid' -- like how a firefly is able to produce light (some kind of cell and process). They use the light by flickering it, on and off rapidly, causing the animals to see it (hunting it) to become nauseous, giving it time to hide/run away.
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name:Veroxid, Titaniaque Vesparum
Bio:Previously a smalled species of Solo-Going Wasps.

Description: A Veroxid is a species of wasp which is 6 inches tall from antenna to sting tip, they are covered in a scale like armor and abdomen has a think layer of translucent hair, there heads are blotched crimson have half centimeter mandibles and completely black or red Compound eyes. Female Veroxid's lay there eggs in animals, being able to substitute the drop of venom on there sting/ovipositor with a cluster of microscopic eggs.
Perks: Sting : The Poison on a Veroxid sting can parlyse a small rodent.
Flight : Veroxids, having translucent insect-like wings are able to fly about 20 meters a minute.
---

Post a full sheet and i will start the game.

Showing 16-27 of 27