Forums

ForumsFlash Games

What is the best class in Sinjid?

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:15am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

195 posts

@Pinchfire

I remember the lvl cap is 20, how can you upgrade to lvl 25 ?

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 5:41pm

parksean1999

parksean1999

1 post

By far, it has to be Priest. The priest might not have the strength or vitality, but with priest, you don't need strength or vitality. You need to focus on agility (for critical hit chance), and intellect (for maxing out your specials). Lots (I tell you, LOTS)of armor and trinkets focus on intellect and agility, so it helps a lot. My favorite skill has to be the ultimate skill "Ghost Shurikens." It releases 3 shurikens that just keep on slicing and dicing the opponent. With this skill, I killed Lady Shiori and Kazuro within less than 5 minutes. No joke.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 5:58pm

armornerd1

armornerd1

27 posts

I know this is totally irreverent, but cant you go buy a full inventory of glass bottles, go to the well at the hidden village where u get healing potions, and they sell for 3hundered some gold.

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 3:37pm

12lcarter

12lcarter

3 posts

I am an assassin with 5/5 spectral dash, 2/2 blur, 1/1 quickening, 2/2 shadow reflex, 3/3 constitution, 1/1 mirage, 3/3 furious strike and 2/2 adrenaline. My ability pool is 1) potion 2)shadow reflex 3) spectral dash 4) kick 5) strike and q) mirage.
I have hit up to 3,793 in one hit by first doing shadow reflex then spectral dash, and if that doesn't kill them I do kick then strike, then if they are still alive I repeat.
I have not tried the hunter class which I am sure is better but I would have to say that assassin class is better than priest and warrior.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 11:21am

RANGERdanger558

RANGERdanger558

1 post

@Grael You can change your character speed by getting Agility Perks on armor and weapons.

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 5:33pm

Spore

Spore

1,143 posts

I completed the game on Hard with Assassin. I don't know if it's the best but it is possible to beat the game with Assassin on Hard.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 3:11am

joel050987

joel050987

1 post

DEADLY DEADLY Hunters

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 10:10am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

You really can't say there's a best class. If you could, then that would be like saying being tanky is better than being a damage-dealer.

Warriors have immense health and deal pretty good damage, Assassins deal crazy-weird damage and almost always get criticals, Priests are excellent tacticians and, although die quickly, deal really good damage and can support himself extremely well, and Hunters are adaptive and are mainly for quickthinkers.

So, no, I won't say being a Warrior is better than being a Hunter. Because then I'd also be saying having high health is better than being adaptive. I like all classes, equally. Except for the Priest, hehe, since I was never really the Spellcaster type of player.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 7:27pm

Logical_Llama

Logical_Llama

1 post

My personal favourite is the Priest. It's Great having strong minions, healing spells and having the ability to attack from afar :)

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 6:27pm

stickninja101

stickninja101

1 post

[quote]i think assassin is best

Reply to What is the best class in Sinjid?

You must be logged in to post a reply!