Forums

ForumsFlash Games

What is the best class in Sinjid?

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 3:09pm

gameplayer2364

gameplayer2364

2 posts

[b]Oops I kinda messed up my post. I tried to make it look professional.

If it messed up on this post I'm sorry

Posted Jan 30, '14 at 12:33am

darkranger43

darkranger43

5 posts

Warrior is the best class.  Max out blade storm, iron discipline, brutal advantage, potion, and get the charge ultimate.  Iron discipline heals you over 500 hp if you crit with your basic attack and the potion gives you health and 30 focus whenever you need it.  When you attack, slam to stun them, charge them with your ultimate, and blade storm them in the back.  Does thousands of damage.  Also, blade storm has a great defensive application because you're invulnerable while using it.  Helps against Lady Shirori and the Shiroda Preist.  You can blade storm them right as they use their most powerful spells.  I beat Lady Shirori the first time I played her with this setup.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 2:15pm

brutus4041

brutus4041

1 post

I personally think the warrior class can make the most juggernaut and most powerful character.  If you get all the possible levels of brutal advantage, iron discipline, one of concentrated brew, all of heavy armor, all of avenger, all of doom blade, and all of blood thirst then you are basically invincible even on hard

Posted Mar 15, '14 at 5:55pm

KaiserBastian

KaiserBastian

1 post

i dont know i think its the assasin with out weapon i have a assasin with out weapon only with headwear and gloves but it rocks

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 2:21am

Lrenner7x

Lrenner7x

1 post

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/11859_10152265513488419_993905130_n.jpg

Hunters extremely OP. Use the dart att that stuns them, harpoon att that att 4 times and deals 1300 w/ ea att, and then tac strike that interrupts enemy casting and deals 1500.
Those three moves destroys any boss like nothing when you have the stats that i have, I went through the entire game like nothing.

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 5:03pm

Sho_Marufuji

Sho_Marufuji

2 posts

Priest is the best class for non-DLC players. :P

I can give you a build for it too if you want.

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 3:04pm

coldog64

coldog64

3 posts

I say priest is the best class because you can just summon a friend, stand back, shoot, avoid the enemy's attack, and repeat.

Reply to What is the best class in Sinjid?

You must be logged in to post a reply!