ForumsGamesWhat is the best class in Sinjid?

62 33601
Kampy
Kampy
1 posts
Peasant

I have been playing this game for a while now. Im playing it on normal. But it seems as though each time i have to fight a boss he is impossible to beat. After many tries i will eventually get them, but now ive hit a wall, can anyone tell me what im doing worng. or which class to play, because i know that this game should not me this difficult on normal difficulty.. or i just suck.

• 62 Replies
ksfuller06
ksfuller06
1 posts
Peasant

I use Priest, build intellect and use either the brutal charge or spectral scythe. Shadow guardians come in handy when you are fighting a melee boss then keep using ultimate shurikens and/or shadow bolt. Try to keep your agility down because that lowers your shadow bolt damage.

papasquat123
papasquat123
1 posts
Shepherd

I noticed that Warrior class is the one to go in and not care about your health. You can just attack head on and be ok as long as you use your potion when your low. Other than that you can even take a poison cloud to the face and still keep beating the crap out of the enemy. XD Warrior class was fun to use and Is my favorite. Priest is my second choice due to the ability to send out a Guardian and shoot from a distance. I didn't like Assassin quite as much due to how much more you have to rely on stun to get good damage. Unlike Warrior and priest you can't tank damage or send out a Guardian to distract. So in general Warrior is the class to go for when you first start the game.

Showing 61-62 of 62