ForumsThe TavernThe Kraken is real!

26 8914
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

so in case some of you may have not heard the kraken is real. it was found somewhere off of the chinese border. ( i dont have a picture of it but its not hard to find one) the thing is huge! look it up if you dont believe me.

• 26 Replies
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

And I found nothing on that king-sized squid, care to link me?

There isn't a king-sized squid,I made it up.I said there was a king-sized squid because I was angry and full of irony.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Reading Sphere didn't help either...
What, that was a great book, not to mention it was a giant squid, AND, it was created by Harry's imagination.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

It was a great book, but reading about a giant squid terrorizing and killing people doesn't make me wanna swim in the ocean. In fact, if I had been in Harry's position I might've done the same thing. Of course, I would never have a reason to go a mile under the ocean's surface. I hope...

And I think some things may have been spoiled for future Sphere readers.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

It was a great book, but reading about a giant squid terrorizing and killing people doesn't make me wanna swim in the ocean. In fact, if I had been in Harry's position I might've done the same thing. Of course, I would never have a reason to go a mile under the ocean's surface. I hope...
well its already spoiled so.

Then you got Beth (or whoever it was) who goes crazy, and some old guy who blows up both the base and the ship, and then blames it on a problem that was already in the base, and somehow, even though the base was destroyed instantly, three people survived.

have you read congo?

~~~Darth Caedus
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I've only seen the movie. Sphere is the only Crichton book I've read. I also own Jurrasic Park, haven't read it yet though.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Never watch the movie adaptation of Sphere. You'll want to gorge your eyes out because it's unbelievably boring and strung-out. They could have made it into a half-hour short if they wanted to.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

really? that thing is real?

interesting...

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Btw, Narwhals are real

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

That song is funny and addicting!I could listen to that every day.Is that from a cartoon?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

That song is funny and addicting!I could listen to that every day.Is that from a cartoon?
no, just some animation someone made when they had too much time.

Allow me to share my Sky9 sig.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s157/deathsia250/threadderailedsu2.gif

~~~Darth Caedus
Showing 16-26 of 26