ForumsThe TavernLink vs. Darth Vader

5 4354
hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Who would win in a fight? The brave warrior of Hyrule or the sinister Darth Vader? My friends and I have been debating this for a long time, so Im deciding to ask the people of AG. Please have your answers be justifiable, taking into account the comparison in weapons, armor, training, equipment, ect. (Because honestly, my friends have been debating this for about 7 months now, and In really want this to end). After a little bit I will tally up all of the advantages and disadvantages of each character. Then I will procede to trying to simulate the fight and try to come up with a clear answer.
So, who do you think would win?

• 5 Replies
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

Obviously Link would win this fight. I mean think about it, he has the triforce, he can turn INTO a WOLF,and he can destroy evil spirit things. all vader can do is choke people (which he wouldnt be able to do because Link has his power) and anyways all you really have to do to defeat vader is pull his mask off,then he dies. To kill link its going to be much harder.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Vader has the force. Even without that, he has a light saber. What is Link going to block that with? It's nothing agaisnt Link, but Vader has technology on his side.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Even without that, he has a light saber.

Even without that, mechanized strength from his artificial limbs and he's fully encased by incredibly durable armor. Link could slash all day and not leave a scratch.
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

You are truly are on the dark side. Come out of the dark and seek the truth!

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

First off, wrong forum. I guess this would go in Pop. Media? Sort of?
Secondly, it is an olde skool rule that having VS matches between two drastically different things is a no-no.

As such, locking.
(Vader wins, by the way.)

Showing 1-5 of 5