Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Linkin Park

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 11:03am

Digobr23

Digobr23

128 posts

I can't be called a fan of Linkin Park, but I admire a lot of songs by them, such as Burn it Down, Numb, New Divide, In The End and many others. Also, I gotta agree with some of you, they were much better in the past.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 2:02pm

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Their best album is definitely Living Things.

An opinion I suppose ._.

Anyways I liked Linkin Park back in their earlier days. Their first albums were really good and it wasn't so generic and mainstream like now. I don't have much else to say about them but just that I don't listen to them anymore.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 12:07am

Shukelven

Shukelven

42 posts

Hybrid Theory is my favorite album ever. It's just that I like every song from that album, that's not easy to do, so many songs so different and so good.

Posted Mar 26, '13 at 9:44am

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

131 posts

I don't like them, it's not my kind of music though, that could be it...

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 3:52am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

531 posts

I think to me they've been good the whole time still getting better

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:09pm

dr_doughnut

dr_doughnut

75 posts

Linkin Park was better before. My favorite song by them is One Step Closer

Posted May 8, '13 at 10:11pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

293 posts

I remember they did some songs for the modern-day Medal of Honor games (2010 and Warfighter).

But:

The Catalyst (2010) > House of Glass (Warfighter)

Posted May 9, '13 at 6:01am

Momoguyden

Momoguyden

6 posts

Definitely better before. They made nu metal listenable and radio friendly. Now they're just sad folk trying desperately to join the "I'm going artistic" club, sprinkled with some music videos spiced with flashy CG effects to dazzle us.

Indeed!!
I love this band most specially the song "NUMB"... somehow, they become one of the bands who makes senseless songs..

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:53pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,250 posts

Oh man, Linkin Park brings back memories :P. I agree with the most of you, they were much better back then.. I would have to say Minutes To Midnight was my favorite.

Hands Held High> any of the songs on the new album (yes I listened to it)

Posted May 16, '13 at 10:02pm

AvengedSevenfold11

AvengedSevenfold11

535 posts

I personally dislike this band, but they did get me into metal so I have to give that to them.
There old stuff is ok, but there new stuff is just... I don't even have a word lol

Reply to Linkin Park

You must be logged in to post a reply!