Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

[dup]Do the Illuminati control the media, music, and government?

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 3:03pm

pballaddict

pballaddict

129 posts

Here is a post to talk about, the Illuminati and whether or not they exist, and if they do, what do they control?

For example, did they kill Tupac?
Did they kill Kennedy?
Are all public figures in it?

Just a few thoughts.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:41pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:25pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

Here is a post to talk about, the Illuminati and whether or not they exist, and if they do, what do they control?

I can distinctly recall three threads made about the Illuminati by you.
Stop.
Making.
Them.

The answers to your questions are no.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:32pm

firedog12

firedog12

247 posts

**** dude stop making Illuminati threads! :P

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:18pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

the Illuminati and whether or not they exist, and if they do, what do they control?

They DO exist. I have seen some suspicious activity around this site, and as soon as I saw this thread, it hit me; the Illuminati were behind it. It makes perfect sense.
They finally got a hold of the internet, and they are targeting the minds of forum users everywhere. They control all the trolls, flamers and spammers to monitor our response to it. And know that you made this thread, they know.
You will probably be their first target, but don't panic; if you stop making Illuminati threads and feign ignorance, you might be good. Or better yet, just disappear from this site for good. I'm telling you this for your own sake, you must believe me.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 6:22pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,090 posts

Here is the more-general thread concerning secret societies, a thread you have also created.

Please do not create multiple threads of the same nature in the future.