Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Do you believe secret societies exist?

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 8:07am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Sarcasm exists on the internet MasterForger.

I don't know about you, but the post I quoted was not sarcasm. Having trouble, are we? :/

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 8:09am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,045 posts

Knight

I don't know about you, but the post I quoted was not sarcasm. Having trouble, are we? :/

I think it is. See it as a sarcastic way to tell the OP to stop with that stuff. Fight fire with fire.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 12:19pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

99% sure that it was sarcasm. So yeah. This is why sarcasm is bad to use with words unless it's very obvious, because sarcasm is detected by tone of voice.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 3:16pm

maxninja2014

maxninja2014

14 posts

of cores i do!

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 5:39pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

honestly i do belive in secret societys but not the illuminati or however you spell it also theirs a funny thing that people joke about that ash ketchum and pikachu are part of the iluminiati because ash started out as ten and years later hes still ten so they say he sold his soul to the devil to live forever but thats fake
buuut i am in a secret society of cats that noone knows about

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:04pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,331 posts

I believe there are, because it's just plain ol human nature for people to keep secrets from eachother. I like believing that there are secret societies of people out there, and a lot of them are supposed to be looking after your human race, and that's nice of them. Of course, there are also societies for anarchy and stuff, and that's not as good. See, I just like believing (to a certain extent) a lot of things I read, which is why it seems like half the stuff I say at times is completely impossible.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:26pm

pballaddict

pballaddict

129 posts

You guys are too stuck in reality. They do exist. They are a Luciferian group who believes to bring about the New World Order. Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media? Why are there negative things such as drugs and sex being promoted in our videos? Why are there backward messages in music? Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS? It's all about control guys. And doing Satan's bidding. They believe that he is the true creator. I'm not turning this into a religious debate either. It doesnt matter whether you believe in God or not. Regardless, they are out to control the masses. And i agree, they are hiding in the open. But the masses are too influenced by mainstream to know or even care. I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up. I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:34pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

They do exist.

ProoooooOOOOOooooooffffFFFFffffffff*cough*fffffffffff.

Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media?

Why are there backward messages in music?

Because of either coincidence or artists who want to have some lols. And because it makes their music more popular.

Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS?

Again, lols/popularity.

Regardless, they are out to control the masses

I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up. I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

Show us said research. Where are your sources? Who wrote them?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:36pm

pballaddict

pballaddict

129 posts

Where are YOUR sources?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:39pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Where are YOUR sources?

For the who knows how many times, the one making the claim needs to prove it. I'm not saying anything, I'm asking how you 'know' that what you're saying is right. If you've done said research and actually have proof, giving it to us should be no problem.

Reply to Do you believe secret societies exist?

You must be logged in to post a reply!