ForumsThe TavernDo you believe secret societies exist?

62 16384
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Do the Illuminati exist?

• 62 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Secret societies of all kinds certainly existed/exist. But the rumors and myths around them are most certainly false or at least blown out of proportion. They're usually just people meeting in a larger private group.

pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Do you think they worship the devil?
And control the masses through media, music, politics, government and such?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Do you think they worship the devil?

The illuminati? No, I don't think so. Theistic satanists do, and I'm sure there are such groupings.

And control the masses through media, music, politics, government and such?

No, that's one of those urban myths or conspiracy theories that paranoic people like to imagine.
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Can you provide proof?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Can you provide proof?

If you provide me evidence that there is an illuminati group that controls the masses, I will look at the evidence and give my opinion. Anything else doesn't make sense.
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

Aha! But you still didn't answer my question. C;

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Because there is nothing to say. There is absolutely no evidence pointing at a secret society called illuminati that controls the masses. You make the claim, so you give me evidence supporting it.

pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts
Nomad

You obviously didn't look at my original post where I ASKED if they exist.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

You want evidence against the illuminati? I gave you some. The total lack of evidence for it. What else do you need? Do I have to explain how politics and industries work?

Also I'd like to see what evidence you can give me that there is no secret conspiracy of lizardmen that dress up as human and want to take over the world. Because there migth as well be. Can you provide proof against it?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

"Evidence"?? Those are easter eggs. If the illuminati were really such a secret group, they certainly wouldn't put all those obvious "signs" everywhere (subliminal my ***). If there was a cult so obsessed with secrecy, how could we even know about them?

You might want to read this article, especially the section "easter eggs in the media".

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Of course secret societies exist. We just don't know about them because they are secret. Come on, people. Really simple logic here.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The Illuminati is a nice little fairy tale idiots like to believe in because they have no life. This thread is titled wrong, nice going hotshot.
IF THEY WERE SECRET, WHY DO WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT THEM?
Rant over. But seriously, how can a secret group work if everyone knows about them?
This is a 'op secret', something people think only a select few know but so many know it it isn't very select.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Rant over. But seriously, how can a secret group work if everyone knows about them?

Logic behind that is because everyone knows about them no one believes in them.

Hide in the open, basically. Ridiculous, but there you have it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

As I just showed you right now, there is indeed evidence. Illuminati isn't only politics too. Illuminati is in the music and I have evidence of that.

There's actually tons of proof of the Illuminati in a lot of music. For example, in the music video S&M by Rihanna you can clearly see the sentence "Princess of the Illuminati" Here watch it for yourself. At 3:40 of the music video, the newspaper in the background clearly says "Princess of the Illuminati" Also, the song faded by the rapper tyga in the beginning of the song if you play it lough enough you will hear "be nice to satan" There's no satanic messages in the music video as far as I know though.

What the ****. This reminds me of the Family Guy episode where Peter plays laser tag, won, and got a souvenir in the form of a newspaper cutting stating "Man destroys world" complete with fake photos. When Stewie created a simulation with only Peter and his friends alive, they believed he was a world destroying alien upon seeing said photo on his wall.

If I end up quoting FG just to prove a point (That maybe, you know, newspaper cuttings in an entertainment setting, might, possibly, just possibly, not be real?), **** just turned hit the ceiling.

Seriously? Do you believe that such easter eggs are real and completely true? Or are artists trying to add shock value, pump up their sales, and just go completely wacko on their videos?

the Illuminati is very real.

They were real. Just another fad in the Enlightenment age that died out.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

They were real. Just another fad in the Enlightenment age that died out.

The best stories have a nugget of truth.

Seriously? Do you believe that such easter eggs are real and completely true?

Why would a secret society put the words, "Princess of the Illuminati" in a music video? What does that even gain them? ****s and giggles?
Showing 1-15 of 62