ForumsThe TavernDo you believe secret societies exist?

63 7397
pballaddict
pballaddict
128 posts

Do the Illuminati exist?

• 63 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,598 posts

You are right about that, but what is your side?

Doesn't matter what our side is. You're the one making the claim, show proof for your claim. You already said you have proof. I'll just keep repeating myself until you decide to stop being childish.
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,903 posts

You guys are too stuck in reality.

A wonder you even know the word reality, though I doubt you know what it means.

They do exist.

They existed, nothing serious shows they still do.

They are a Luciferian group who believes to bring about the New World Order.

Rumors, gossip, paranoid accusations, American people freaking out about their freedom. I challenge you to show me how you know this all. In the meantime, check out my links further back.

Ever wonder why they put chemicals in our water and food, people say things but not the Mainstream media?

Chemicals in the water? Industries, idiots, suncream, medics, etc. etc. Which is mentioned by several media I know.

Why are there negative things such as drugs and sex being promoted in our videos?

Those are both very human things; just because you never encountered any of it in your little secluded world, doesn't mean most people have the same experience. And I really don't see how sex is a bad thing in general..

Why are there backward messages in music? Why are there subliminal messages in CHILDRENS CARTOONS?

Artists have a sense of humor, too, ya know -.-

It's all about control guys. And doing Satan's bidding. They believe that he is the true creator. I'm not turning this into a religious debate either. It doesnt matter whether you believe in God or not. Regardless, they are out to control the masses. And i agree, they are hiding in the open. But the masses are too influenced by mainstream to know or even care. I believe many of you are in denial and need to wake up.

Says the one who apparently knows so many claimed facts about that super-hyper-secretive secret society. Makes absolutely perfect sense. Eh-yup.

I've done plenty of research, and i can say they are very much real.

K then. Convince me. Show me the results of your research pwetty pwease.

Nah bro, but you are also saying they aren't. So if they aren't, then there shouldn't be any problem with proof. Other than that, your statement is invalid.

Doesn't make yours valid either though.

I would provide proof, but you would probably call it spam,

No, not if it is consistent.And if it isn't, why clal it proof? But that's not up to you to decide. Show it anyway, what's the trouble?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,831 posts

No, not if it is consistent.And if it isn't, why clal it proof? But that's not up to you to decide. Show it anyway, what's the trouble?

The trouble is he has no proof and is avoiding the subject.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,267 posts

See, if any of us had proof, like people have been saying, then we could look at it and come to a conclusion about whether your proof is good, or if it's just rumors and gossip. Give us references and information!
I know I said I'd like to believe anything on that other page, but this is a bit crazy-sounding.
But then again, in your defense, I have no proof for what I like to believe in. All I have are some fiction books and a crazy imagination. But I'm not actively trying to get other people to believe in what I read. I don't need proof if i believe it myself.
Since you're trying to convince other people to believe in what you're saying, you need to give us proof.
It all comes back to proof. Proof proof proof.
Proof doesn't sound like a word anymore.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,229 posts

The Illuminati certainly exist. I should know; I'm in charge.

Graham
Graham
8,089 posts

I have a secret society.

Or do I?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

Of coarse they exist. There are probably thousands. But they probably arent of the world leaders worshiping the devil.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

or even care.

...So their goal is to spread the devil worshiping according to you. Then you say that we dont even care, which we dont. So they failed?
I mean, first they would have to exist....
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

Hang on a minute!
If it's a secret society how do we know about it!?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

If it's a secret society how do we know about it!?

Gah..I've asked so many paranoid people-I mean "Conspiracy theorists" that believe in secret societies (Illuminati) how we know of them. Their answer: Because of good people in them that realize what they are doing is wrong and are giving us hints when the Illuminati does something.

My response: Wouldn't they get killed for giving away the Illuminati like that?

The response: Yep..but they are saving many people

The delusion of some people..
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,147 posts

But if we know about them how are they secret?!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

But if we know about them how are they secret?!

It's a shame I know so much of what they believe

Ahem

"Because we only know they a small amount of stuff they do! There is so much more going on that we have no clue about! And on top of that...most of the general public deny their existence..so technically..they are secret!"
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

Before the theatre shootigs happened in colorado, lil wayne made a music video that showed a theatre with the same amount of dead skeletons as the number of people thatdied in the shooting.
Yes, the Illuminati are real, there is an abundant amount of proof.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

Check this out: my Dad's Blog.
It is a new blog, but it tells the truth. Also check out the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't say I am just another one of those theorists. There is a lot of truth in it. Go ahead and shun my thoughts, and this post. Read it, I advise you, and don't hide yourself from the truth.

KentyBK
KentyBK
570 posts

Check this out

This is complete insanity.
Showing 46-60 of 63