Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Premium games...

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 5:10pm

Pinchfire

Pinchfire

8 posts

Is there a way to find which games here have some premium features/content? I like supporting the indie game industry. :) Games with premium content that I currently know: Kingdom Rush, Infectonator 2, Necronator 2, Relic of War, Legend of the Void 2, Castaway 2, Gemcraft Labyrinth, Monster's Den: Chronicles, Sinjid, The Last Stand: UC, Hands of War TD, Days2Die, AltShift, Enigmata: Stellar War, Shadez 2, Scrap Metal Heroes, Toxers, Swordfall Kingdoms, Panda Rampage, Exit Path 2.

If you know of any other games please post or PM me. :)

Posted Feb 10, '13 at 6:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,574 posts

Upgrade Complete 2 has premium content.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 3:25pm

Pinchfire

Pinchfire

8 posts

Any other games?

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 4:53pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

There's Shell Shock Live and its sequel, but I don't pay much attention if a game has premium content or not. I don't believe there's a tag on here that shows all games with premium content, but you can browse here for them.

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 5:21pm

Pinchfire

Pinchfire

8 posts

I like it when games have some kind of premium content. It's an incentive for us to support the game developers. Think about it. Most of the top games do have some kind of premium feature. Kingdom Rush, Infectonator 2, Last Stand: UC,... As I've said above... Please post any other games that are not already mentioned. :)

Reply to Premium games...

You must be logged in to post a reply!