ForumsForum GamesRuins of the Old World

7 2073
UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

They did it, they actually did it. Not 15minutes after iraq achieved neuclar bomb technology they launched at Israel. WIth 50 other decoy Rockets they used a fedex delivery truck to carry the bomb to israel and Nuked the city.The Americans didnt respond lightly, they returned fire and demolished and cleared iraq wich caused North Korea to launch there missiles and in return, China. Countrys began Volleying Nuclear weapons like they were balls of paper. When the defance system fail the world ended.

When the Dust cleard small remebats of people remained. Places like greenland and Canada were untouched by the radiation but fell to anarchy due to finachial problems. 250 years after the War YOur birth started the new millenium and you live in your tribe.

(this is a first person RPG where you must STAY ALIVE! it will be very difficult. quest and a personal objective will be discovered later.

Name:
Descripriongive me details, measurements, REMEMBER you are 13 and will get bigger
Skills:20 distribute these(these branch off at 20)
Strength:1
Speed:1
intelligence:1
---
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Building Mats:
Companion:LOCKED

• 7 Replies
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Erm.. What exactly do you mean by "first person RPG" ..?

UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

First person reffers to the way the game is played. everything is from the perspectivbe of you(your charater)example: I will walk to the wall or I command jeff to walk to the wall.

Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Right. I was just thinking about it as in whether you see the game from the character's first or third person view (eyes or behind the shoulder, for example), which of course didn't make a lot of sense since this is a forum game..

Well anyway, I won't be joining this myself, I was just curious. Also, just a little tip; You might want to proof read your posts before you send them. We all make typos but constant bad grammar and all that can drive players away... Good luck on your game!

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Name: Lior Grave
Descriprion: Slim, 1.60 Meters, Blonde hair and green eyes.
Skills:0
Strength:7
Speed:8
intelligence:8
---
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Building Mats:

UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

Skills:
---
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Building Mats:
---
your life was fair in the village , but you were a trouble maker. the village people didnt like you but they had to deal. After your mom Died the chief took care of you.But when you turned 13(the age of manhood) the other Want to kick you out due to "lack of food ratons"
there are 3 objectives:
(dont say "i do option three&quot
1) you can talk your way into staying
2) wait for them to give you a surival kit and leave
3)Steal supplys and run away

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

Skills:
---
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Building Mats:

2) I wait for the to give me a survival kit while trying to gather up a plan of what do to ones in the wild.

UndeadStorrm
UndeadStorrm
10 posts
Nomad

Skills:
---
Weapons:
Armor:
Tech:
Building Mats:

wwhile waithing you remember a story your dad told you about a ski resort in the mountains and of a small ciry to the west. and there was some sort of forest to your east...The Catskills Forest

Showing 1-7 of 7