ForumsNewcomers Forumlol

16 2857
goaths
goaths
12 posts

im very spiritualist i only use the internet for looking at nature so im 100% connected to the internet always somethimes i forget if the words im saying are real i hate people who comb their hair and i only cry over anime and people with hot voices because they can easily break my heart also i dont believe in deleting typos,, be real people

• 16 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,293 posts

Welcome I'm R2, your guide to certain doom. Would you like a soda?

goaths
goaths
12 posts

i only drink pepsi if its pepsi then yeah

Ferret
Ferret
9,282 posts

I don't believe in deleting them either, I just believe in not making them in the first place. Greetings goaths, welcome.

goaths
goaths
12 posts

hi by the way youre a squirrel not a ferret wow everything is a lie

Ferret
Ferret
9,282 posts

Or a ferrety squirrel.

goaths
goaths
12 posts

lol seems pretty fishy to me im on to you

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

Don't believe Ferret there goaths... he doesn't really like to brag about it, but he is in fact a true Squirrelly Ferret! Welcome to ArmorGames! Have fun enjoying all the great games hosted here!! =)

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,873 posts

Respect the Ferret.

winmaster1
winmaster1
648 posts

Hi there, I'm sure you already read this, but if you need help, go to this page.

Have fun!

Or a ferrety squirrel.

Custom armatar, dude.
kirks011
kirks011
181 posts

Why would someone who spends all their time looking at nature photos be on AG? Jw, and please read over your posts and correct your grammar before so i can understand you.

goaths
goaths
12 posts

Why would someone who spends all their time looking at nature photos be on AG? Jw, and please read over your posts and correct your grammar before so i can understand you.

dont judeg me kirk011
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,296 posts

[quote]Why would someone who spends all their time looking at nature photos be on AG? Jw, and please read over your posts and correct your grammar before so i can understand you.

dont judeg me kirk011[/quote]
Not correcting spelling mistakes just makes you look silly. Also, please don't use your account solely for compliment fishing. It's just not on. And also, looking at nature photos on the internet is not spiritualism, it's irony. Nature is all around you; if you want to see it, look out the window. That is all.
Nerdsoft out.
goaths
goaths
12 posts

Not correcting spelling mistakes just makes you look silly. Also, please don't use your account solely for compliment fishing. It's just not on. And also, looking at nature photos on the internet is not spiritualism, it's irony. Nature is all around you; if you want to see it, look out the window. That is all.
Nerdsoft out.

lol nature isnt around me i am in the middle of nowhere??? i cant see the jungle when i look out myn window so why cant i look it online nerd jerk
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,296 posts

lol nature isnt around me i am in the middle of nowhere??? i cant see the jungle when i look out myn window so why cant i look it online nerd jerk

Nature is not the jungle specifically. Nature is everywhere; all science is based around nature. Also, why'd you name this thread "lol"?
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
996 posts

Nature is not the jungle specifically. Nature is everywhere; all science is based around nature. Also, why'd you name this thread "lol"?

nature isnt everywhere that is an exasggeration. because i felt like it lol
Showing 1-15 of 16