Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

lol

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 10:34am

kirks011

kirks011

181 posts

Why would someone who spends all their time looking at nature photos be on AG? Jw, and please read over your posts and correct your grammar before so i can understand you.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 3:29pm

goaths

goaths

12 posts

Why would someone who spends all their time looking at nature photos be on AG? Jw, and please read over your posts and correct your grammar before so i can understand you.

dont judeg me kirk011

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 4:04am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

dont judeg me kirk011

Not correcting spelling mistakes just makes you look silly. Also, please don't use your account solely for compliment fishing. It's just not on. And also, looking at nature photos on the internet is not spiritualism, it's irony. Nature is all around you; if you want to see it, look out the window. That is all.
Nerdsoft out.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 7:27pm

goaths

goaths

12 posts

Not correcting spelling mistakes just makes you look silly. Also, please don't use your account solely for compliment fishing. It's just not on. And also, looking at nature photos on the internet is not spiritualism, it's irony. Nature is all around you; if you want to see it, look out the window. That is all.
Nerdsoft out.

lol nature isnt around me i am in the middle of nowhere??? i cant see the jungle when i look out myn window so why cant i look it online nerd jerk

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 7:53am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

lol nature isnt around me i am in the middle of nowhere??? i cant see the jungle when i look out myn window so why cant i look it online nerd jerk

Nature is not the jungle specifically. Nature is everywhere; all science is based around nature. Also, why'd you name this thread "lol"?

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 2:57pm

ProfessorOak

ProfessorOak

778 posts

Nature is not the jungle specifically. Nature is everywhere; all science is based around nature. Also, why'd you name this thread "lol"?

nature isnt everywhere that is an exasggeration. because i felt like it lol

Posted Feb 21, '13 at 2:58pm

goaths

goaths

12 posts

nature is evedrywhere nature is in your heart

Reply to lol

You must be logged in to post a reply!