Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

How to come out of the closet

Posted Feb 11, '13 at 9:57pm

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

Well how?

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 1:57am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

To whom?

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 2:48am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,666 posts

Knight

Going to need more details than just this.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 3:29pm

redfan45

redfan45

202 posts

Are you a Male or female?
How old are you?
etc etc,
And are you just trolling with this post or is it serious?
Also if it is serious, I truly do hope no immature trolls come in here "ur gay fite me irl" lol

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 4:21pm

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

boy teenager

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 4:22pm

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

my friend wants totell his parents but needs help on how he is 13 in a christian family

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 4:26pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,564 posts

my friend wants totell his parents but needs help on how he is 13 in a christian family

Honestly, the answer heavily depends on his parents. At 13, he doesn't have a lot of control over his life. If his parents are against homosexuality, then he would be setting himself up for a hard 5-10 years.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 4:30pm

Getoffmydangle

Getoffmydangle

148 posts

Depends on how much the "Christian family" will object. There are many Christian families that would lovingly embrace and accept their children regardless of sexual orientation, but as we know, others don't feel this way. I would encourage your friend to explore the reaction he expects to get. If he knows that his family will have a strong negative reaction (disown, ground, punish, or otherwise mistreat) then I would strongly encourage him to wait until he is 18/living on his own.  You don't want to make life harder than it already is by making making your parents freak out.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 8:00pm

Blairlarson

Blairlarson

93 posts

How to come out of the Closet? Well if I where you I would not where I live when people come out of the closet they kind of get beat up a lot of the time. And since your friend is 13 and he is probably in Middle School or he could be Home schooled. But in Middle School he would probably get beat up a some of times.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 8:02pm

Blairlarson

Blairlarson

93 posts

Not to be rude or something to your friend but if I where him I would keep it secret for now. When he is an Adult and he lives by himself he can come out of the closet but right now I would not do that.

Reply to How to come out of the closet

You must be logged in to post a reply!