Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Acknowledged] Only half of profile is visible.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 2:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,698 posts

Knight

Can we also tell the people who got only once too so we're well aware?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 5:56pm

Cinnamonbun47

Cinnamonbun47

2 posts

hey i had a question about heroes and generals

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 6:17pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,698 posts

Knight

Now ferret has it. This glitch will become a menace if we can't tell the admins about ads and spammers.

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 7:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,836 posts

Has anyone else noticed that when you go to an account that has the glitch the "My Games" and your account button do not show up?

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 9:40pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,361 posts

Yes, i noticed this too, think because this is a loading glitch (think Ferret or Boppins say that somewhere if i remember correctly), and Account/Games in the top black bar are loaded at last (or if not at last its one of the last things that are loaded).
Besides that i noticed that the glitch have changed a lil bit, when i see it first the "About" wasnt shown, now the "About" (or maybe a part of it) is shown.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 1:41pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

421 posts

Now, stefaan has this problem...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:20pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,517 posts

I'm having this glitch for the second time. You said to report if it happened twice, and it did.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:37pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,616 posts

Administrator

Yes, I've had it earlier as well. Thanks for letting us know guys, the good news is that it seems to go away within 1-2 hours. So far, I can't tell what causes it though. Boppins had an idea, but it's the weekend.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 7:49pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,963 posts

Something interesting to add to this glitch. Right now pages 3,4, and 7 of my profile are experiencing the "half-of-a-page" glitch. All the other pages are fine.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 2:17am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

384 posts

I agree i have the same problem too, I thought i was banned or something. I don't know if its the cookies that causes the problem even if i clear out my recent history from the beggining of time. its still the same, And its official, our browsers are fine but our acc. aren't

Reply to [Acknowledged] Only half of profile is visible.

You must be logged in to post a reply!