Forums

ForumsForum Games

[RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 2:41am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

And, uh, gamermartin, I recommend you modernise your character. Knowing how to use a longbow isn't really much use in the age of interstellar flight, you know.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 4:52pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

317 posts

Im here to learn
Name:Halt Hibernia
Personality: very uncaring, is always ready for a fight, does not trust people very easily. When he cares for you though, he will protect you.
Grade:11
Apperance: http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/martin_hernandez4/images_zps1923db17.jpg
Bio:As a chlid, he was rightful heir to the kingdom of Hibernia but his brother who was born seconds after him always tried to kill him for the kingdom. Halt faked his own death and escaped. As he grew up he became a mercenary with his best friend being his trusty horse named abelard. He continues to hide from his brother so he doesn't have to kill him. He now pretends to be a cousin. He now wears the royal silver oakleaf always to prove he is royal
Theme song:mercenary by panic at the disco
What are you?:royal
Talent:amazing with hand to hand combat, is highly skilled with a massive longbow, and is very intelligent
Flaws: Is always ready to attack so a pat on the shoulder would lead to a punch, is afraid of roaches, is partly addicted to coffee, and is hiding from his brother.
Extra: He takes his horse and weapons everywhere. He always keeps at least one knife with him and his horse is well trained and he can shoot as far as he can see with perfect accuracy using a bow. His bow uses solar energy to fire energy arrows and is also silent.

took nerdsofts advice kinda, the required good writing will help me with my stories

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 5:12pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

400 posts

Name: Ryan Swift
Personality: She is an extreme introvert, but is highly intelligent, she loves heavy metal, and is obsessed with everything tech.
Grade: 10
appearance:[url=http://i.imgur.com/QlZYjJX.jpg]
Bio: Her mother is a surgeon, her father is the CCO of Swift Human Transport (they design, build and sell personal space craft). They wanted the best education they could get for their little girl, but she was too shy, so they sent her to school to make friends while they traveled across the universe.
Theme song: Enter Sandman- Metallica/ Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden
What are you?: Rich
Talent: Building technological things, has near-perfect recall
Flaws: Is terribly shy, has near perfect recall
Extra: She know how to shoot, and can ride any kind of bike

Is this good?

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 5:15pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

400 posts

Name: Ryan Swift
Personality: She is an extreme introvert, but is highly intelligent, she loves heavy metal, and is obsessed with everything tech.
Grade: 10
appearance:http://i.imgur.com/QlZYjJX.jpg
Bio: Her mother is a surgeon, her father is the CCO of Swift Human Transport (they design, build and sell personal space craft). They wanted the best education they could get for their little girl, but she was too shy, so they sent her to school to make friends while they traveled across the universe.
Theme song: Enter Sandman- Metallica/ Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden
What are you?: Rich
Talent: Building technological things, has near-perfect recall
Flaws: Is terribly shy, has near perfect recall
Extra: She know how to shoot, and can ride any kind of bike

Oops, fudged the link

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 11:30pm

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,213 posts

Oh, and I'm here to learn c:

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:18am

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

@Nerdsoft, storm & Gamermartin Accepted C:

@Greenpeople you seem to be missing ONE thing. Check the rules.

I think we should start when we have at least 3 of each. So we need commoners. I'll make one,(No longer accepting any royals)

I'm here to learn(And play!)

Alias:Naomi Standford
Personality:She's very ongoing and easy to predict. She tends to question people from time to time and she can easily slip away from a tight situation. She doesn't talk much and when she does, she's very quiet.
Grade:9
Apperance:http://api.ning.com/files/sQ4M4TvtjW*hk6B3KW4jkRbz1bJVj00xoUNY74MQuemdD0-YzHVjIcaELV6icEjstsoOFiPCNGGrSyyY-Uv3NdIElhgYzRIoetp88PQpwKo_/Person10.png
Bio:Taki was born in an average family who was always too busy focusing on money. They were even considering dropping her out of school to get a job to support the family. She lived with three brothers and one sister, all younger than her(by at least 2 years). Years later, her mother had some hearth problems and ended up at a hospital and stayed there. At some point her father was so concerned about income that he had to kick Taki out of the house and she isn't allowed to come back until she made money. Without her mother to guid her, she listened to her father and left to search for a job. But she couldn't find any.

She was starving that night but then she met a couple other commoners, even homeless ones. They were all just staring at a poster. It was the one about the academy in the sky. The castle had such a high entrance fee and she dreamed her entire life to just go and see it! So she snuck herself in and became a member. To hide her identity, she made herself a fake name so nobody knows who she really is. Not even her parents know where she is right now.
Theme songI'll think of one)
What are you?:Commoner
Talent:She's very skilled at cooking, fighting and she's pretty smart
Flaws:You can easily tell if she's lying or not, she can't swim(at all) and she has a phobia of centipedes
Extra:Even thought she's a commoner, she still has good fashion sense.
Any questions?:

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 11:44am

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

400 posts

Oops, forgot that part, Im here to learn. XD

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:52pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

Hey guys, check this out!

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/25e17776d7d78e41014d9441f0923b48.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg

Yep, I made character banners. You can make them using photoshop. If you don't have photoshop, you can use online image editing sites such as Picmonkey, FotoFlexer and Pixlr Express.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

I've never really tried one of these, but I enjoy writing and a good storyline, and you need some male characters. I'll be a commoner. I'm here to learn!

Name: Kenji
Personality:Alone, but content, Kenji has refused to depend on others for most of his life. If he can do it on his own, he will. Being helped means owing a debt, and being in debt is a luxury he can't afford. Do not get on his bad side. He will remember, and he will repay.
Grade:12
Apperance: (Below)
Bio:He's a commoner. Kenji was born in a lowhouse (a home for poorer people) and learned very quickly that he had to work or fight to survive. He grew up as an only child to a father he never met. He learned survival skills from hunting food for himself and his mother when he couldn't afford to buy it. Work was whatever a stranger would pay him to do, from cleaning room to playing guitar in a club. His hard work and diet of vegetables and meat helped him become surprisingly strong for his age.

When he turned 12, he participated in a free Intelligence test offered to common youths for "A Better Future!" His intelligence was somewhere in the top 20% for being able to learn and retain information at an amazing pace. He was offered a free ride to a private school, which he turned down immediately because his mother would starve without money. He went back to farming, playing and fighting underground.

A year ago, his mother died silently in her sleep. He found her the next morning and buried her himself that same evening. Working and fighting lost all their meaning. He realized that know was his only chance to do something with his life. He couldn't afford admission, but he could succeed once he found a way in, and he did.

Theme song: Unforgotten Realms: Battle Montage! (don't worry about it)
What are you?: Commoner
Talent:Very strong senses (sight, hearing, instinct) and strength (endurance and boxing). Can memorize information rapidly (but has trouble applying it). Years of experience playing guitar.
Flaws: Fear of public speaking. Often shy around females his age. Does not participate or contribute to group work.
Extra: He always, always wears his trench coat. If he's wearing a school uniform, he's wearing his coat over it. It was, according to his mom, his father's.

Will that suffice?

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zpse3415d62.jpg

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,492 posts

Sorry, my names are switched. Kenji has no real last name. He gave himself a false first name. Since people often address you by last name in school, it would be easier to remember his alias.

Reply to [RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

You must be logged in to post a reply!