ForumsForum Games[RP]ǤÑ�αиâ�� Î"cαâ...

66 19645
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

There was once a special private school protected by an invisible barrier. It is said that only those who were wealthy or descendants of a royal family . Though some people chose to defy that law.

Please note that this is a semi literate role play meaning you cannot type one or two liners.

So in an alterate universe around 2065 in a city called Genera, a man built an anti-gravity field tower. This tower was used to manipulate gravity to make things around it float up into the sky or plummit strait into the ground. 15 years later, a young woman was facinated by the tower. She wanted to know more and what it can do. She did some reaserch and came up with an idea. To build a school up in the sky.With the inspiration of the anti-gravity tower, she made an island that defies gravity floating in the sky. Not falling and held in place by some chains. That was when the school was built. It was named The En Academy. And the woman became the headmistress and founder of it.

The woman then wanted to build more. Like a giant park with fields of flowers and a bigger fountain in the lobby of the school. But she couldn't afford to buy anymore. She places a notice Only students of royal blood will recieve free admission to the En Academy. Those who are not must pay a fee of $7500 every year. Plus a fee of $50 for a plane ride and $300 for school supplies and uniforms Many people throught she was taking it too far, or so the commoners thought. These everyday people who dreamed of flying up to see the school have their dreams crushed. But a few rule breakers snuck their names into the attendance for free access.

Of course, these people are close to poor and their parents are too busy making money to support the family to realize it. This is where the story begins.

[/b]Rules[/b]

We hate them, but we can't just ignore them either!

~No spamming or trolling.
~No mary sues/gary stus
~No one/two liners, if you have writers block, please describe the character's actions(ie, looking at something, listening to something etc)
~Please be active at least twice a week and notify me if you are going on vacation
~If you read this, put "I'm more than weathly" on top of you character sheet
~no flooding
~No love at first sight or those kind of quick romances.
~For the love of god BE REALISTIC!
~Use proper grammer and spelling
~If anything r18+rated happens, take it to your messages or time skip.
~Romance is allowed but PLEASE only hugs and kisses!
~Discard rule 5
~If you've read this far, put "I'm here to learn" on your character sheet
~No cursing unless you censor the entire word
~No throwing insults at eachother and play fair
~Have fun

• 66 Replies
greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Oops, forgot that part, Im here to learn. XD

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, check this out!

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/25e17776d7d78e41014d9441f0923b48.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg

Yep, I made character banners. You can make them using photoshop. If you don't have photoshop, you can use online image editing sites such as Picmonkey, FotoFlexer and Pixlr Express.

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

@GM Can I make a second?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@MattEmAngel SO BEAUTIFUL! ;O; It's been a while since I saw a more complex character application. I'll accept him if you can change his age to 15 or his grade to 11 or 12 or THAT would seem to unrealistic (Unless you have some specific reason for that)

@Greenpeople Yeah sure. Make as muh characters as you want so long as there is an even amount of males and females.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

._____.

Well, that makes a bit of sense. But he has to have some sort or grade 10 intellegence. Nothing higher.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

That's true XD

when we start you don't need to post your char sheet. please use brakets for OOC communication. And also if you can add
Thoughts:

for each of your character(s).

Example;

Li-Chan
Thoughts:I ran out of eggs today. Looks like I'll have to go buy them
[insert paragraph of random actions and dialougue here]

You don't have to but it would be easier to indentify where the character is and what s/he's doing.

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

im also just waiting

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

I'm ready when everyone else is.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Ready to go!

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

**Bump cause I don't like going back four pages**

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

when will this start?

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

Sorry for not replying. We just need 1 more commoner. Perhaps a girl?

If any angry users come because I've been delaying, I'll just be...not here....*hides under rock*

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Name: Thalia Orikson
Alias: Maya Sorn
Personality: Silent, determined, hard wrokig
Grade: 10
Apperance: Brown Hair, green eyes, tall and thin (I'll try to find a pic later)
Bio: She was determined to rise above the slums. Her mother was busy caring for her twin brothers, and her father is working an oil rig at sea, so she decide that she would make something of herself. She new she was more than smart enough to become a doctor or lawyer, her only problem is how. That why she broke into the school, to give herself a chance at a better life for her and her family.
Theme song: I'll find one later
What are you?:Commoner
Talent: Insanely good at math and sciences
Flaws: She can barely read
Extra: She loves listening to music and play piano.

How's that for a second char?

gamermartin
gamermartin
276 posts
Farmer

hard wrokig

the things that catches my eye with the second character is wrokig
greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

Oops, I feel dumb. This why I should always spell-check.

Showing 16-30 of 66