Forums

ForumsForum Games

[RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 6:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Also, if you want to redraw him in color, he has dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and his coat is a deep blue color with black buckles and straps. All other clothing (pants, boots and fingerless gloves) are black and brown leather. No laces, no ribbons.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:17pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

400 posts

@GM Can I make a second?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:42pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Here's a clean full-body picture. Didn't color it because I'm really, really bad at coloring, even digitally. Whoever is doing manga art for the characters, here's mine.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps9f5d1335.jpg
Hair: Dirty blonde
Eyes: Dark blue
Skin: Caucasian (not pale, but not tanned)
Coat: Dark blue, zipper is black, all buckles are dark gray
Belt: Black leather
Shirt (visible just below his neck): Light gray
Pants: Black
Gloves: Black
Boots: Black, black zipper and sole, dark gray buckles

So, not a lot of color, so it may be challenging. Just a matter of working with shadows.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:43pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

Sorry for posting so many times! Here's the picture (I missed a number):

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps9f5d1355.jpg

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 11:00am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

*bump*

Also, Updated RP Submission:

Colored it! This is my final submission...although I wouldn't mind a more anime sketch of him.

I'm here to learn!

Name: Kenji
Personality:Alone, but content, Kenji has refused to depend on others for most of his life. If he can do it on his own, he will. Being helped means owing a debt, and being in debt is a luxury he can't afford. Do not get on his bad side. He will remember, and he will repay.
Grade:10
Apperance:
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/image_zps12408c3e.jpg

Bio:Kenji was born in a lowhouse (a home for poorer people) and learned very quickly that he had to work or fight to survive. He grew up as an only child to a father he never met. He learned survival skills from hunting food for himself and his mother when he couldn't afford to buy it. Work was whatever a stranger would pay him to do, from cleaning room to playing guitar in a club. His hard work and diet of vegetables and meat helped him become surprisingly strong for his age.

When he turned 12, he participated in a free Intelligence test offered to common youths for "A Better Future!" His intelligence was somewhere in the top 20% for being able to learn and retain information at an amazing pace. He was offered a free ride to a private school, which he turned down immediately because his mother would starve without money. He went back to farming, playing and fighting underground.

A year ago, his mother died silently in her sleep. He found her the next morning and buried her himself that same evening. Working and fighting lost all their meaning. He realized that know was his only chance to do something with his life. He couldn't afford admission, but he could succeed once he found a way in, and he did.

Theme song: Unforgotten Realms: Battle Montage! (don't worry about it)
What are you?: Commoner
Talent:Very strong senses (sight, hearing, instinct) and strength (endurance and boxing). Can memorize information rapidly (but has trouble applying it). Years of experience playing guitar.
Flaws: Fear of public speaking. Often shy around females his age. Does not participate or contribute to group work.
Extra: He always, always wears his trench coat. If he's wearing a school uniform, he's wearing his coat over it. It was, according to his mom, his father's.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 4:51pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

@MattEmAngel SO BEAUTIFUL! ;O; It's been a while since I saw a more complex character application. I'll accept him if you can change his age to 15 or his grade to 11 or 12 or THAT would seem to unrealistic (Unless you have some specific reason for that)

@Greenpeople Yeah sure. Make as muh characters as you want so long as there is an even amount of males and females.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:00pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

I want to be in 10th so I can be with the other players. He's 17 because, well, he didn't have any reason to enroll until right now, so he's older.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:44pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

._____.

Well, that makes a bit of sense. But he has to have some sort or grade 10 intellegence. Nothing higher.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:47pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

That's fine. He's not a star student. He's just a fast learner. Older but not wiser.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 6:01pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

3,002 posts

That's true XD

when we start you don't need to post your char sheet. please use brakets for OOC communication. And also if you can add
Thoughts:

for each of your character(s).

Example;

Li-Chan
Thoughts:I ran out of eggs today. Looks like I'll have to go buy them
[insert paragraph of random actions and dialougue here]

You don't have to but it would be easier to indentify where the character is and what s/he's doing.

Reply to [RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

You must be logged in to post a reply!