Forums

ForumsForum Games

[RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 4:40pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

*edit* nevermind we can pretty much start

@Matt this is a roleplay so yes, direct interaction. You must be roleplaying at a semiliterate level though. So no:

Person:*walks up girl* hey how are you doing?

Or one liners such as:

He just got out of gym class and sees a girl. "Hey, what's up?"

Instead we type:

He was wandering in the halls, full of sweat from running in gym class. He recently got out to take a break, and had his eyes set on a girl. He walks up to her. "Hey, how are you doing?"

You don't have to be very advanced/formal though. Just no one or two liners.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 6:06pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

So how are we going about this do we jump in or are you giving some kind of introduction?

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 10:30pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

151 posts

Can you post on here (or your profile) the times you are on. So I don't have to check every few hours to see if someone has posted something, it would just be rather helpful considering you said we were going to start then ninja vanishing. o- o

Just my two cents.

Posted Feb 28, '13 at 11:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,176 posts

The GM has to give us a kickstart. Some kind of story. I suppose she will tell us when the day is over and things like that. She's playing the Headmistress, so she'll be giving updates.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 5:08pm

greenpeople2007

greenpeople2007

121 posts

@GM I'm going to be gone until Sunday. I'm going to my moms.

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 7:04pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

@Greenpeople OK your characters can be new students later.

Also, remember to put

Thoughts:

At the top/bottom of each post(this is only optional but I reccomend you use this format to avoid confusion)

Sunday: Right now, you should have all finished unpacking. There is a welcome assembly in the auditorium(uniforms had not been handed out so everyone should be wearing their own clothes)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:I've never seen such a big school before!
Wearing:This yellow dress

Taki had to admit it, she was lost. She had never been to such a big school before, it had so many hallways but there aren't many students. They didn't have to be so impractical. No wonder there were budget problems. But the cost did not bother her. She snuck in on her own and she doesn't have to worry one single bit! Aside from asking a rich girl that she left all her "fancy clothes" at home and needed to make a good impression, she had nothing good to wear. People almost caught her as a commoner until she lied. They almost caught her bluff but they must have thought she was just nervous(considering that THIS IS A SCHOOL IN THE SKY!). But aside from that, she was in the middle of the halls, lost. How do rich people even find their way around this place anyways? The words stuck into Taki's heas. And she thought a regular high school was scary enough!

Posted Mar 1, '13 at 10:25pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

[my character sheet is on page one if anyone wants to see what Storm Dragon looks like or read up on her.]
Thoughts: I wished this school handed out a map at the entrance or mailed one to it's students.
Wearing: A pair of blue jeans, a red wolf tee-shirt, white socks that are work cut, red and black sneakers, and a necklace with a wooden howling wolf and dragon on it.

Storm stood in the middle of a hallway Storm made a slow circle.  She was looking for a sign that would tell her how to get to the auditorium.  When she couldn't find one she went forward until she got to the end of the hall.  At the end of the all she looked for sign again.  Oh, come on now.  The hospitals of almost every planet and wealth I know have signs telling you how to get to the important rooms, so why can't this school that was built for the rich.  Storm thought as she let out a slow and low growl.  She looked down the each of the halls that were in front of her.  When she spotted another person she walked down that hall hoping that the person would know where to go.  "Hi, do you know how to get to the auditorium is?"  She asked when she got in what she was hearing range for a human.  She had taken in the human's look and wondered if she should had listened to her dad and worn at least some sort of fancy clothes.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 1:04pm

Alexandra222

Alexandra222

261 posts

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:Just when I thought I finally had help.

Taki was just about to give up and literally climb out a classroom window to go back to the entrance. But then a girl had gone up. Perhaps she was going to help? But she asked the same question she would ask which nearly aggrivated her. They were probably late(she doesn't have a watch). "Sorry, but I don't know either." She said trying not to upset the young lady. "Anyways, before we get into big trouble, maybe we can climb out a window or somethin' and find the entrance again. Unless you apparently know where the entrance is." She said not taking note to the girl's sense of fashion.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 4:46pm

JalapenoFez

JalapenoFez

151 posts

http://i.imgur.com/f7HwgAh.jpg
Thoughts: I didn't think the school would be this big.

Upon entering the school, Sakura knew that finding the auditorium wouldn't be an easy task. Instead of looking for help, she went off in a random direction in hopes to find it herself. But soon enough, she knew she was lost and pulled out her phone to pass time. Focused on texting her friends, she continued to walk through the hallways.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 6:54pm

gamermartin

gamermartin

190 posts

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s670/martin_hernandez4/images_zps1923db17.jpg
Thoughts: I hope they will let me keep my horse

As Halt moved through the hallways, he made a mental map of every hallway and every door. He already knew where the auditorium was, but he liked knowing where everything was, so he took some time to map the school. He made sure to leave his bow hidden in his room. He felt up his shirt to make sure his knife was still there, then he saw two girls and he quickly decided he would head to the auditorium, he didn't want to get into any conversations, he knew they were lost just like the few other people he had seen.

Reply to [RP]ǤÑαиâ Î"cαâ...

You must be logged in to post a reply!