ForumsForum Games[RP]ǤÑ�αиâ�� Î"cαâ...

66 19674
Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

There was once a special private school protected by an invisible barrier. It is said that only those who were wealthy or descendants of a royal family . Though some people chose to defy that law.

Please note that this is a semi literate role play meaning you cannot type one or two liners.

So in an alterate universe around 2065 in a city called Genera, a man built an anti-gravity field tower. This tower was used to manipulate gravity to make things around it float up into the sky or plummit strait into the ground. 15 years later, a young woman was facinated by the tower. She wanted to know more and what it can do. She did some reaserch and came up with an idea. To build a school up in the sky.With the inspiration of the anti-gravity tower, she made an island that defies gravity floating in the sky. Not falling and held in place by some chains. That was when the school was built. It was named The En Academy. And the woman became the headmistress and founder of it.

The woman then wanted to build more. Like a giant park with fields of flowers and a bigger fountain in the lobby of the school. But she couldn't afford to buy anymore. She places a notice Only students of royal blood will recieve free admission to the En Academy. Those who are not must pay a fee of $7500 every year. Plus a fee of $50 for a plane ride and $300 for school supplies and uniforms Many people throught she was taking it too far, or so the commoners thought. These everyday people who dreamed of flying up to see the school have their dreams crushed. But a few rule breakers snuck their names into the attendance for free access.

Of course, these people are close to poor and their parents are too busy making money to support the family to realize it. This is where the story begins.

[/b]Rules[/b]

We hate them, but we can't just ignore them either!

~No spamming or trolling.
~No mary sues/gary stus
~No one/two liners, if you have writers block, please describe the character's actions(ie, looking at something, listening to something etc)
~Please be active at least twice a week and notify me if you are going on vacation
~If you read this, put "I'm more than weathly" on top of you character sheet
~no flooding
~No love at first sight or those kind of quick romances.
~For the love of god BE REALISTIC!
~Use proper grammer and spelling
~If anything r18+rated happens, take it to your messages or time skip.
~Romance is allowed but PLEASE only hugs and kisses!
~Discard rule 5
~If you've read this far, put "I'm here to learn" on your character sheet
~No cursing unless you censor the entire word
~No throwing insults at eachother and play fair
~Have fun

• 66 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

[I'm just waiting for this game to start. If you leave me a comment on my pro, it would be nice.]

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

*Bump*

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Name: Sakura Kurusu
Personality: rebellious, friendly, cheerful, lazy, hard to earn trust, loves to dance.
Grade: 11
Appearance: http://imgur.com/f7HwgAh,HjXDqzy#1
Bio: Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, Sakura did not see the point in getting an education of any sorts. She would rather hang out with friends and cause trouble.. Lots of trouble. Eventually, her parents got her in the Grand Academy to hopefully smarten her up. Little did they know the rebel inside her will never go away!
Theme song: Party
What are you: Royal
Talent: Aware, Persuasive, Drawing
Flaws: Stubborn, Klutz, Fear of being alone at night.
Extra: Because of the fear of being alone at night, Sakura almost always goes out with a friend at night, either by their side or staying fairly close.

I read ahead and noticed the character banner. So I quickly pulled some stuff together. How is this?

Hopefully everything is fine. There is no preview thing for forums so I never know :3
http://imgur.com/f7HwgAh,HjXDqzy#0

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Drats the images didn't work. I'll try again.
Appearance: http://imgur.com/HjXDqzy

Banner: http://imgur.com/f7HwgAh

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Oh I think I know what I did wrong.. Silly me (Third post ftw)

http://i.imgur.com/HjXDqzy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/f7HwgAh.jpg

If this doesn't work I give up xD

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

@Matt Which was soon covered by greepeople2007. And if there is already four then I have capped the Royals at 5. All is well :3

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

GM also said no more royals.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@Jalapeno. We only have 2 commoners and we alrady have enough royals. So yeah, change your character into a commoner or make another one because we need 3 of each to start.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

*edit* nevermind we can pretty much start

@Matt this is a roleplay so yes, direct interaction. You must be roleplaying at a semiliterate level though. So no:

Person:*walks up girl* hey how are you doing?

Or one liners such as:

He just got out of gym class and sees a girl. "Hey, what's up?"

Instead we type:

He was wandering in the halls, full of sweat from running in gym class. He recently got out to take a break, and had his eyes set on a girl. He walks up to her. "Hey, how are you doing?"

You don't have to be very advanced/formal though. Just no one or two liners.

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

So how are we going about this do we jump in or are you giving some kind of introduction?

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Can you post on here (or your profile) the times you are on. So I don't have to check every few hours to see if someone has posted something, it would just be rather helpful considering you said we were going to start then ninja vanishing. o- o

Just my two cents.

greenpeople2007
greenpeople2007
399 posts
Nomad

@GM I'm going to be gone until Sunday. I'm going to my moms.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

@Greenpeople OK your characters can be new students later.

Also, remember to put

Thoughts:

At the top/bottom of each post(this is only optional but I reccomend you use this format to avoid confusion)

Sunday: Right now, you should have all finished unpacking. There is a welcome assembly in the auditorium(uniforms had not been handed out so everyone should be wearing their own clothes)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:I've never seen such a big school before!
Wearing:This yellow dress

Taki had to admit it, she was lost. She had never been to such a big school before, it had so many hallways but there aren't many students. They didn't have to be so impractical. No wonder there were budget problems. But the cost did not bother her. She snuck in on her own and she doesn't have to worry one single bit! Aside from asking a rich girl that she left all her "fancy clothes" at home and needed to make a good impression, she had nothing good to wear. People almost caught her as a commoner until she lied. They almost caught her bluff but they must have thought she was just nervous(considering that THIS IS A SCHOOL IN THE SKY!). But aside from that, she was in the middle of the halls, lost. How do rich people even find their way around this place anyways? The words stuck into Taki's heas. And she thought a regular high school was scary enough!

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

[my character sheet is on page one if anyone wants to see what Storm Dragon looks like or read up on her.]
Thoughts: I wished this school handed out a map at the entrance or mailed one to it's students.
Wearing: A pair of blue jeans, a red wolf tee-shirt, white socks that are work cut, red and black sneakers, and a necklace with a wooden howling wolf and dragon on it.

Storm stood in the middle of a hallway Storm made a slow circle. She was looking for a sign that would tell her how to get to the auditorium. When she couldn't find one she went forward until she got to the end of the hall. At the end of the all she looked for sign again. Oh, come on now. The hospitals of almost every planet and wealth I know have signs telling you how to get to the important rooms, so why can't this school that was built for the rich. Storm thought as she let out a slow and low growl. She looked down the each of the halls that were in front of her. When she spotted another person she walked down that hall hoping that the person would know where to go. "Hi, do you know how to get to the auditorium is?" She asked when she got in what she was hearing range for a human. She had taken in the human's look and wondered if she should had listened to her dad and worn at least some sort of fancy clothes.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c90d65855415f27aff6b0bc54fd89427.jpg
Thoughts:Just when I thought I finally had help.

Taki was just about to give up and literally climb out a classroom window to go back to the entrance. But then a girl had gone up. Perhaps she was going to help? But she asked the same question she would ask which nearly aggrivated her. They were probably late(she doesn't have a watch). "Sorry, but I don't know either." She said trying not to upset the young lady. "Anyways, before we get into big trouble, maybe we can climb out a window or somethin' and find the entrance again. Unless you apparently know where the entrance is." She said not taking note to the girl's sense of fashion.

Showing 31-45 of 66