I can only manage to damage it to 3000 hp
I have a spear with 89 damage and a toxic sword from mission
I am level 16 with 1500 gold

• 32 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

What is your class and skill set? One of the key things about this boss is to either avoid his poison cloud or interupt it through a skill or by stunning. I found stunning him to be the most effective method, but this is one fight where you need to time things well.

jimboextreme
jimboextreme
7 posts
Nomad

Get the poison weapon by getting a poison sample from the pot of the first boss and showing it to the guy beside the scarecrow.(forgot which one). ITS KEY to killing him IMO. poison just destroys him slowly. spam attacks. Just get moves that cancel his poison cloud before cast.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I went at him with blade storm, slam and doom blade. Just keep hitting, running, and it'll finish him.

buccemax
buccemax
1 posts
Shepherd

The key is to avoid the poison cloud and keep striking him. I was level 15 when I defeated him.

killermencome
killermencome
3 posts
Nomad

how do u beat him with the assassin class

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

I beat him on hard with Assasin... and man was this fight hard!

* Fighting on hard is... well very hard. It's not going to be a piece of cake but tears & sweat, and a bit of luck maybe. At least that's how it was for me.

*Level 15?
I really hope You re-speced and grabbed that sweet ultimate skill.

* Most bosses forces You to think about tactic. Some forced me to to some re-spec as well. I really like it about this game.

* Assasin vs Takeshi
This boss will really test You! It's mostly about maxing Your DPS while keeping up with the heat. You'll need best gear, skills and small room for mistakes.

Not much to say if I remember correctly I was using build my standard build with Shadow Reflex + Shuriken (maxed), 1 point in Spectral Dash (mostly for avoiding) and Shadow as ultimate skill. Spare points went for healing skill (try to cast when they are busy with Shadow / when using Vanish).

And don't forget about good old "kick, strike" combo - even if You didn't invest any skills contributing.

crazyworkins
crazyworkins
34 posts
Herald

Any tips for Warrior Class? None of my attacks seem to stop him from doing his poison cloud thing, and if I run away from the cloud he totally heals himself before I can get back to him.

magic321321
magic321321
1 posts
Nomad

Aha!

The secret to defeating Takeshi as a Preist is to Summon Shadow and while Takeshi is distracted, use Shadow Bolts. Make sure to stay out of the poison clouds.

It may take a little longer than other bosses but it's effective.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm having a great deal of trouble with him on Warrior on hard mode, I have to admit. i'm only level 14, so I can't get an ultimate skill yet, and he just heals for too much! I should probably Re-Spec, but I don't know what to get!

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Here's some small tips based on my gameplay, but if your class is priest, sorry i cant' help you there just yet.

Warrior
At this rate you have the great advantage of damage and deadly techniques like the multiple strikes and Doom blade, And more importantly you must maximize the stats of Iron hide and cure to aid yourself in combat. The important part is that you have to be swift and think fast if he cast the poison cloud, Just wait for him to get out of the poison cloud and that is your opportunity to strike at will, but don't crouch to defend yourself in the cloud, you will still be left vulnerable due to stun effect and increases 25% more damage.

As for the assasin's class im still currently playing it of how this works, but i gotta tell you, it kinda sucks on giving damage and makes my gameplay more hard.

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

Just started as a priest. There was a guy in one thread who points out as priests being the weakest of chars... what a joker

Shadow Bolts + meditate (healing+focus regen) + distract (shadow) / stun (lock) / avoid (blink/ energy field) + = ultimate killing machine

Kulmegil_
Kulmegil_
35 posts
Herald

Also the thing about priest is getting the right gear.

For example - foreign merchant with his woven set, fancy robes that You DON'T give back at side quest, pakus doll, ect.

Unlike STR or AGI focused gear You might have to look around a bit.

Having very high INT, keep the distractions up (and Your distance) and You'll literally smash everything into the ground (with very few bosses putting some swear)

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Just be lvl 17 for straight-forward strategy. That`s the way i dealed with him while playing with warrior and priest. Pretty grindish, but works.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I beat him on Warrior after resorting to Re-Specing and throwing away trashy abilities like Blood Mirror that I really had no use for/

cambam3
cambam3
4 posts
Nomad

how about for a priest i'm level 16 and having a really hard time beating him

Showing 1-15 of 32