Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Sinjid Lord Takeshi

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:34am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

Here's some small tips based on my gameplay, but if your class is priest, sorry i cant' help you there just yet.

Warrior
At this rate you have the great advantage of damage and deadly techniques like the multiple strikes and Doom blade, And more importantly you must maximize the stats of Iron hide and cure to aid yourself in combat. The important part is that you have to be swift and think fast if he cast the poison cloud, Just wait for him to get out of the poison cloud and that is your opportunity to strike at will, but don't crouch to defend yourself in the cloud, you will still be left vulnerable due to stun effect and increases 25% more damage.

As for the assasin's class im still currently playing it of how this works, but i gotta tell you, it kinda sucks on giving damage and makes my gameplay more hard.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:34am

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

Just started as a priest. There was a guy in one thread who points out as priests being the weakest of chars... what a joker;)

Shadow Bolts + meditate (healing+focus regen) + distract (shadow) / stun (lock) / avoid (blink/ energy field) + = ultimate killing machine ;)

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:42am

Kulmegil_

Kulmegil_

36 posts

Also the thing about priest is getting the right gear.

For example - foreign merchant with his woven set, fancy robes that You DON'T give back at side quest, pakus doll, ect.

Unlike STR or AGI focused gear You might have to look around a bit.

Having very high INT, keep the distractions up (and Your distance) and You'll literally smash everything into the ground (with very few bosses putting some swear)

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 9:16am

FinnDragon

FinnDragon

652 posts

Just be lvl 17 for straight-forward strategy. That`s the way i dealed with him while playing with warrior and priest. Pretty grindish, but works.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 10:04am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I beat him on Warrior after resorting to Re-Specing and throwing away trashy abilities like Blood Mirror that I really had no use for/

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 2:58pm

cambam3

cambam3

4 posts

how about for a priest i'm level 16 and having a really hard time beating him

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 3:09pm

cambam3

cambam3

4 posts

nvm my last post i beat him

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 7:06am

killermencome

killermencome

3 posts

what about armor for assassin should i go for strength or agility

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:31am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

what about armor for assassin should i go for strength or agility

Agility is a must since your an assasin, Go to my profile for proper details about classes.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:37am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

And uhhh, sorry for a small spammy or double post.

In order to defeat lord takeshi, You must be patient enough to get out of the cloud when he cast it and wait outside the cloud then unload everything you got,But you have to control yourself when it comes to unloading everything you have. And be more considerate of which skills of what your going to use to slow him down and kill him. Like stunning him when he is about to cast a healing skill or in regen mode, In situations like this when recovering, you have to find a way to break his casting. I break alot of casting skills in assasins class in my first try and defeated him, In warrior i just go doom blade to slow him down of healing and go deadly dash.

Reply to Sinjid Lord Takeshi

You must be logged in to post a reply!