3 posts
Nomad

what about armor for assassin should i go for strength or agility

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

what about armor for assassin should i go for strength or agility

Agility is a must since your an assasin, Go to my profile for proper details about classes.
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

And uhhh, sorry for a small spammy or double post.

In order to defeat lord takeshi, You must be patient enough to get out of the cloud when he cast it and wait outside the cloud then unload everything you got,But you have to control yourself when it comes to unloading everything you have. And be more considerate of which skills of what your going to use to slow him down and kill him. Like stunning him when he is about to cast a healing skill or in regen mode, In situations like this when recovering, you have to find a way to break his casting. I break alot of casting skills in assasins class in my first try and defeated him, In warrior i just go doom blade to slow him down of healing and go deadly dash.

lolisito
lolisito
38 posts
Farmer

for warriors level 14 on hard mode
[url=http://krinstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35&start=50#p680]

lolisito
lolisito
38 posts
Farmer

http://krinstudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35&start=50#p680

Sinjid550
Sinjid550
1 posts
Nomad

how do I defeat him on assassin easy difficulty?
I'm stuck on it :\\

undertakerfan19027
undertakerfan19027
5 posts
Peasant

I'm a level 15 warrior and i really can't beat him .Anyone knows how to kill him ?

Technica
Technica
1 posts
Nomad

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

for warrior hard mode check the walkthrough section: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/11244281/sinjid-guide-and-side-quest/page/5

Yognautik
Yognautik
12 posts
Blacksmith

Priest???

FMABECC9630153
FMABECC9630153
1 posts
Nomad

Whenever I keep trying to get the poison cloud out of Lord Takeshi's way it would work by me trying to "blink" it. But at any rate, (here is the matter of the problem), , I try to get his regeneration to nothing at all but his regeneration keeps going, any way to get rid of it, or subdue it so I can attack him, it is very hard to do so, although I like to think of it as very very easy, if anyone can tell me how to subdue his regeneration, it will be greatly appreciated and i could do it with no mercy and no problem, and also I still can keep the pressure on him pretty easily.

btw (not related to the game or this site/page in general): I play this game because on my focus on 'THE MAXIMUM BEST OF THE BEST' that is why ( and never forget this people), my username is what it is and It is the center of focus in my life and that is how badly I want it even in this site.

Boss1295
Boss1295
3 posts
Nomad

I had to play around a few times with different skills to see what works, and in the end I had a very high DOT (poison/bleeding) offense combined with avoiding the poison cloud. It worked perfectly.

In case you want to know exactly what I did to beat him, here is are my gear and specs:

Playing hard, lvl. 14 warrior.

Gear:
- Crown of Shadow (Excellent Quality)
- Venom Hold (Good Quality)
- Dark Bastion (Excellent Quality)
- Obsidian Legplates (Excellent Quality)
- Emerald Heart (Good Quality)
- Storm Treads (Excellent Quality)
- Crimson Shanker (Excellent Quality)
- Acidic Blade (Paragon Quality)

Acidic Blade was from Alchemist Keito (farmer man), Crimson Shanker was from Shigeru (Blacksmith), Venom Hold was in a chest, and the rest is from Shady Ursa.

Skills:
- (2/2) Iron Discipline
- (3/3) Brutal Advantage
- (1/2) Concentrated Brew
- (1/5) Heavy Armor
- (3/3) Lasting Pain
- (3/3) Heavy Shuriken

The basic idea is to have Brutal Advantage on and hit with slam so that it crits and leaves a bleed effect. When you can, throw the shuriken for the extra damage. If you need focus, use heavy strike (normal attack) with brutal advantage on or use a potion. Avoid the poison cloud at all costs. Otherwise, hit with your normal attack as much as you can so poison procs relatively frequently. Thats all there is to it.

Enjoy standing over Takeshi's dead body .

fastn6
fastn6
1 posts
Peasant

The closest amount hp hp it has to be close to defeated is 256. I'm a priest class and I did this on my second turn. I first it was getting easier for me to fight it but when i got takashi to 500 hp it stated to get hardier for some reason. This whet on to five minutes until I was defeated. Man this is hard.

chris3gamer
chris3gamer
2 posts
Shepherd

I beat him with warrior with a little bit of trouble.
I can't get past him with the priest on normal. Some help?

Showing 16-30 of 32