Forums

ForumsFlash Games

So Is the game done? (Sinjid)

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 3:44pm

jimboextreme

jimboextreme

7 posts

Just killed kazuro and talked to the old king. Other than collecting items and junk what else is there to do? I was hoping for a little video or something. I am done the game right? Or no?

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 4:03pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

You can do side missions. Talk to people in the villages and some of them will ask you to do things.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 4:27pm

jimboextreme

jimboextreme

7 posts

I did all of those to get items to kill bosses I think lol. I got wine, a doll, invisibility potion to sneak by guards, poison sample, scroll, spices, found hidden area in white forest (is there any more?), ghost mushroom, and I wall jumped to get to the secret shop, I walljumped + dash to get the boots of discovery. Did I miss anything? I talked to everyone and did every side quest i think

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:01am

holyshizowned

holyshizowned

1 post

I was wondering how you and where you got the invisibility potion? Is it from a vendor?

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 8:28am

IceDrakeknight

IceDrakeknight

361 posts

You can actually perform invisiblity in 7 seconds in Assasins class ofcourse. And as for the topic, yeah its done and i think sinjid's fater is neither unknown OR all answers will be revealed if we purchase premium content for 5$.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 11:06am

Cryostrata

Cryostrata

11 posts

As far as I know, the game is done for now. As for the invisibility, you can either:

A) Buy Shadow Potions from the Dutch trader at the Emerald Temple.

B) Get an Assassin, select the Invisibility Ultimate from the Smoke Bomb line.

Sinjid's father, we saw him in the previous game's intro. We even saw him chatting with Fujin before he goes off to his last fight, presumably.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 1:31pm

scuba1019

scuba1019

1 post

where is the scroll at?
where were those guard at too, the ones you need invisibility to pass?

Reply to So Is the game done? (Sinjid)

You must be logged in to post a reply!