Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Sinjid Guide and Side Quest

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 12:47pm

Ninjapirate1234

Ninjapirate1234

29 posts

ok, and one last thing, there is a chest up on a ledge near the end of the game. I know that you have to wall jump then use the grappling hook thing to get it, but I don't know how to do that? Thanks again!!!!

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 1:12pm

MrYojimbo

MrYojimbo

14 posts

Since its easier to show than to explain I've uploaded a video for you to see here.
Basically wall jump turn right and quickly fire your Kunai Sting and jump again up to the chest.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 5:43pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,783 posts

How would you get the chest in the Daijin (or something) mines? After you fight the two healers, the ranger, and the berseker, there's a chest you have to walljump to, but it doesn't let me jump all the way. And what's in it, if you already know?

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 2:38am

MrYojimbo

MrYojimbo

14 posts

As a Warrior you need the Kunai Sting ability.
Wall jump and use it on the wall where the chest is and it will pull yourself towards the chest. I skipped the boots because the stats arern't that great. Boots of Discovery: 8 Intellect + 4 Agility + 5 Vitality.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 1:20am

sonicsdimas

sonicsdimas

17 posts

Can you make Lord Kazuro guide?
my class is Assassin

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 7:40am

Rackox

Rackox

2 posts

There's any way to find components other than mining..? I used 2 golds, 2 shadow gems, 2 emeralds and 2 cristals but I can not find anything else :< It would be awesome if I could get components from a boss or something like that

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 9:09am

MrYojimbo

MrYojimbo

14 posts

If time permits I shall perhaps make an Assassin guide in the future.

I know that Lady Shiori and Kazuro have a chance of dropping some gems.

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 11:59pm

xjoejoex

xjoejoex

1 post

What is the best weapon to use? I'm a priest thats trying to beat Kazuro. (I'm using spear of the mist (178 damage at excellent condition).

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 3:04am

MrYojimbo

MrYojimbo

14 posts

Depends what kind of priest build you are using. A high intellect weapon for a caster build or a high Agility/Damage weapon for a melee build. You can buy some good weapons at the Fallen Village.

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 4:27pm

shibli1995

shibli1995

1 post

i need help with the shiroda priest

Reply to Sinjid Guide and Side Quest

You must be logged in to post a reply!