Kaodi

Kaodi

4 posts

Okay thanks

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 2:59am

tilak2202

tilak2202

2 posts

can anyone please tell me how to beat lady shiori (mini -boss at shiroda fortress ) with assassin or warrior also please mention your armors and weapon that you used with skill of course

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 8:32pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

461 posts

can anyone please tell me how to beat lady shiori (mini -boss at shiroda fortress ) with assassin or warrior also please mention your armors and weapon that you used with skill of course

I used a warrior class to beat her. You can do the same thing with the Assasin class. Don't worry, I really don't need to tell you my skills/ weapons.

Here's how it goes:
There is one skill you MUST have though. It's the skill that has the stunning capability. Then you just stun her. Hit her as many times as possible, then back away and evade her fireballs. Repeat the process until you kill her. Hope this helps. :)

Posted Jul 28, '13 at 11:42am

twillight2

twillight2

163 posts

Huh, beaten the Hard diff with both priest (thx for the indept guide) and warrior (here was a "super tank build" on maybe page 5).

Now I'll touch assassin for this mode, but I'm not really guessing any plan.
It is clear damage, and damage in one hit rapiditly is the way for all classes, and assassin must be agility-related.

Any hint would be welcomed!

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 11:46am

skydemon156

skydemon156

1 post

i beat karuzo and talk to the old king. but is there some else i have to talk to or beat to end the game

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 11:04pm

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

i beat karuzo and talk to the old king. but is there some else i have to talk to or beat to end the game

Yes,I know.It is Kasumi!

Posted Nov 15, '13 at 10:04am

TheGreatwhitellama

TheGreatwhitellama

4 posts

Almost every post here has been on warrior and priest and the posts that have been on hard difficulty have been on warrior. I have completed every difficulty with every class except for hard difficulty with assassin which I am currently working on and I have to say, warrior is by far the easiest class and assassin is the hardest.

Maybe it's because I'm doing, an agility build for assassin this time instead of strength, but the problem I'm facing is not high enough sustainability in fights. Atm I am being frustrated by the first enemy retainer at the shogun palace. I do tonnes of damage, but all he has to do is flick the blood ring on and I'm screwed. Sure I can run when he does this, but he is faster than me when he has this on and gets free hits on me easily. More than once I stun him and he just manages to turn it on before he goes into stun so I can't attack him without getting hurt myself. Although I haven't made extensive tries against him, I fear how it's going to go when I face a retainer as well as another enemy, which will surely happen.... Am I doing something wrong with my build?

I am level 14 and my build for him so far is: 2 adrenaline, 1 shadow reflex, 1 stun, 1 shuriken, 1 spectral dash, 2 in blur, 3 furious strikes, 2 devastation.
My stats are: 55 strength, 64 intellect, 203 agility, 76 vitality.

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 11:58am

trying

trying

436 posts

For assasin it is very difficult to focus solely on agility. The only 2 spells that rely on agility are spectral dash and shuriken. Your build isn't working because you rely on your normal strikes which is impacted by weapon power and strength more than agility. You have 3 options go all out spectral dash, all out shuriken, or get earth affinity.

Also use kick to interrupt casting.

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 4:59am

Alessin

Alessin

1 post

Mmm. IIRC there are boots that increase your speed.

For skills, I would suggest that you put the points currently in Furious Strikes and Devastation in  Shuriken/Marksman instead. 1. It's a ranged attack 2. It's dmg is affected by agility, and 3. It has mini-stun, which you can use to interrupt casting with. And a point in quickening- 10% less cooldown can be quite useful.

Alternatively, I suppose you could stick some points in strength/get earth affinity, but that's something that needs testing.

trying- Strike, Kick, and Poison Strike are also affected.

Mind you, these are just suggestions. There might be a better way to do this, I don't know. Hopefully this was helpful :)

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 4:56pm

schmurks

schmurks

1 post

Class: Fighter: Tank: He can deal serious damage quite quickly with his skills, but his normal strike attack is not very powerful. Some of his skills reduce his speed! Most important stats: strength,agility
Class: Assassin: Damage dealer: He has the ability to deal huge (!!!!!!) amounts of damage with his normal strike attack and the smoke bomb. some of his abilities further increase the damage. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CLASS!Most important stats: agility, strength
Class: Priest: Archer: he can easily clean entire maps just with his shadow bolts. Not as dangerous as the assassin, but still impressive. Use shadow guards defend him while casting shadow bolts at your beloved enemies, he is pretty vulnerable! Most important stats: intellect, agility

Reply to Sinjid Guide and Side Quest

You must be logged in to post a reply!