carol22

carol22

25 posts

nice nice

Posted Jan 11, '14 at 5:28am

cmrains

cmrains

1 post

For the first boss in the venomwoods try out running his poison bolts, they will explode after a little from running away.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 2:50am

Dilwo

Dilwo

1 post

Daijin is so annoying because there's 0 save spots. .It was pretty much all trial and error and a TON of repeating stuff. Not fun at all there on hard mode.

Posted Jan 14, '14 at 9:25am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

442 posts

It is very helpful.Thank you for this amazing guide!

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 3:47am

Daemon243

Daemon243

1 post

Is it possible to get more gold ores? I just spotted some. Maybe 3

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 9:48pm

quackers360

quackers360

1 post

Can you please make a guide for the DLC? i have been stuck for a long time and i dont know if i am doing something wrong or if its a bug.

Posted Apr 24, '14 at 1:52am

Gauravyadav290

Gauravyadav290

1 post

[b] hey folks check my newest comment its a guide for the side missions i havent copied it i have finished all on my own and then made a comment date of comment 4/24/2014

Posted Jun 9, '14 at 12:40pm

Sho_Marufuji

Sho_Marufuji

2 posts

Any good Assassin builds? Also where can I get the Mask of Insanity?

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 7:55am

4eji0bek

4eji0bek

1 post

Mask of insanity is in The Throne of Flames mission, just be sure to check every door you see.

I only play on hard, because it's not interesting otherwise.

Assassin deals insane amounts of damage with shadow reflex + dash, even more with bomb, I did 5000+ endgame. Takeshi is a hadrer matchup because you have to wait for cooldowns, and he has high regen. Stack poison on him, and use the double shurikens to interrupt. Assassin has the most interrupts out of every char.

Hunter does not need HP at all. Two words: Choke+Chains. Max Guard, then 1 point in Dart, 1 point in Choke, max Hunter's Chains, then max Choke. Grab evade + invis along the way. You have only one priority in gear: max INT.
Full build (lvl 22, beaten everything):
Guard 2 -> Anti Stun 2
Evade 3 -> Invisibility 1
Paralysis Dart 3 -> Choke 5 -> Hunter's Chain 3
Wisdom of Life 1 -> Overdrive 1
The rest you can put wherever you please, for example max Wisdom of Life or pump up Luck for better farming.

Strategy:
Early game is cakewalk. Kill people with tactical-guard-anything. Use evade to wait for guard CD. Use Ice sword (lineage scroll quest) until you get Hunter's Chains up to 3. Then you should start pumping your INT and your quest to oneshotting absolutely, positively every motherninja in the room begins. the full combo is a lot easier then assassin's: use Tactical Strike on your main target, dodge anythig incoming with Guard, then (if noone procked Guard autocrit) you just Evade for autocrit and Choke. Use Paralysing Dart as Choke wears off to wait for it's CD. My Choke deals 1563 damage raw, withought any crits, and sits on 6.6 srconds CD. Dart does 743 damage on 4.9 sec CD, 3 of which is freeze. I'm not even fully geared yet.

There is one more thing. Primal Surge can be included for +25% to int, which translates into 25% damage increase since your skills scale off int only. But it makes The Combo 1-2 steps longer and overkill: Guard - Primal Strike - Tactical Strike - Evade - Choke (from behind) is like 7000+ crits.

Good luck, and try to beat the game with fun builds!

Posted Aug 15, '14 at 8:56pm

Shadowrunner15

Shadowrunner15

1 post

thanks!

Reply to Sinjid Guide and Side Quest

You must be logged in to post a reply!