Forums

ForumsFlash Games

sinjid (end)

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 5:37pm

feibiao

feibiao

6 posts

after u beat the last boss. what can u do?  i see another island but dont know how to get on it. i have some sub quest with naga eyes.. but dont know how to start it ? anyone info ?

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:48pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I'm guessing it's a zone obtained from getting premium content, but I may be wrong.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 7:53pm

trying

trying

436 posts

Yep there's 2 premium areas there.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:38am

cbwestva54

cbwestva54

1 post

i defeated the 8th boss but im not getting to kazuro. Did i miss something in that final talk?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 1:42pm

anthony_vest_562

anthony_vest_562

1 post

Yes there are 2 areas. The Crow's Nest and The Throne of Flame. They are both part of the premium content. I'm curious if there are going to be more area's added on to this game. That island has room enough for at least 3 or 4 more areas. Plus the two girls, one saying you look familiar and the other just giving you the ..... message definitely leaves it open for more content. I hope there will be more soon! Other then that it's an awesome game :D

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 10:51am

Pinchfire

Pinchfire

8 posts

There will be 2 new Premium only areas on the right island. One of them will be called Kawakami Valley, but I have no idea when those 2 will be added officially.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 7:56am

Mad_Butcher

Mad_Butcher

1 post

Girl that said about nagas, lead a new dialog when u get to her with naga trinket. But i messed, can i do smth with trinket after or it just a liric.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 2:46am

Hemnt

Hemnt

2 posts

now what is left to do in sinjid ?

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 11:30pm

sleepyeye

sleepyeye

11 posts

I onestly HATE this game not sure why BYE!

Reply to sinjid (end)

You must be logged in to post a reply!