ForumsGamessinjid (end)

8 6467
feibiao
feibiao
6 posts
Scribe

after u beat the last boss. what can u do? i see another island but dont know how to get on it. i have some sub quest with naga eyes.. but dont know how to start it ? anyone info ?

• 8 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm guessing it's a zone obtained from getting premium content, but I may be wrong.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Yep there's 2 premium areas there.

cbwestva54
cbwestva54
1 posts
Shepherd

i defeated the 8th boss but im not getting to kazuro. Did i miss something in that final talk?

anthony_vest_562
anthony_vest_562
1 posts
Peasant

Yes there are 2 areas. The Crow's Nest and The Throne of Flame. They are both part of the premium content. I'm curious if there are going to be more area's added on to this game. That island has room enough for at least 3 or 4 more areas. Plus the two girls, one saying you look familiar and the other just giving you the ..... message definitely leaves it open for more content. I hope there will be more soon! Other then that it's an awesome game

Pinchfire
Pinchfire
7 posts
Peasant

There will be 2 new Premium only areas on the right island. One of them will be called Kawakami Valley, but I have no idea when those 2 will be added officially.

Mad_Butcher
Mad_Butcher
1 posts
Nomad

Girl that said about nagas, lead a new dialog when u get to her with naga trinket. But i messed, can i do smth with trinket after or it just a liric.

Hemnt
Hemnt
2 posts
Nomad

now what is left to do in sinjid ?

sleepyeye
sleepyeye
11 posts
Nomad

I onestly HATE this game not sure why BYE!

Showing 1-8 of 8