Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Valentine's Day

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 12:47am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

I cannot believe no one made a thread about this...

Anyways did you do anything special today? I didn't... Being single for me it's Single Awareness Day ;)

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 2:49am

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

I did!!!!!!

It aint for this forum though.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:18am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,090 posts

Does Twizlers, screwdrivers, and choclates count?

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 10:24am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

I had to work yesterday... All I got is some flat root beer to celebrate with.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 2:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,178 posts

I did!!!!!!

It aint for this forum though.

I said a bang, bang, bang, bangady bang, a bang bang bangady bang, ah bang bang bang.
*Repeat*

But really. Nothing. Nada. ZIp. Zelch.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 2:57pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

647 posts

I was playing plazma burst 2 (its a flash game) and i wasnt killing anyone, instead i was wishing all the players online a happy valentines day. Also I bought my parents some chocolate hearts. Thats pretty much it.

-Jeff

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 3:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

It was a regular day, except I ate chocolate. I actually forgot about Valentines day until last week.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:10pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I actually went to a swing dance post-co-op actually held by one of my co-ops. It turned out to be a lot more fun than I was expecting, given the advice of my swing teacher / brother's girlfriend who told me not to worry about trying something new. I swing danced (actually the grammatically correct term) with a couple of girls before and after she told me that, and told me that I improved a lot.

One of them didn't actually complement me directly (my friend told me), but I think I have an idea of who it is, given that I only danced with a few girls twice, and I was actually considering asking her to prom / "Formal" before, so that was a good sign, I suppose. If it wasn't, ah well; I'll probably ask her anyways.

But no, I didn't do much directly related to Valentine's Day.

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 7:14pm

the_manta

the_manta

3,006 posts

Cried. Cried a lot.

By myself.

but then i ate chocolate and it was all okay haha wow

Posted Feb 15, '13 at 8:00pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Well my school does this thing in which people sent other people carnations, and I GOT ONE :D from some mysterious person known as one of my best friends. I gave some candy to my friends, and they gave candy to me, and then I went home and ate most of it.
Who needs to date people? I'm not just single, I'm ridin' solo. >:D

Reply to Valentine's Day

You must be logged in to post a reply!