ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80189
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Will get to you in abit Xobious, probably, posting the others replies.)
(Doffs fedora, I apologise, again, for my absenceâ&brvbar

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a sprained hand.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

Temp and Liquid Traps
- Aquaous Proximity Sprinkler trap : Within three meters of a APSt-4, the trap, a Velkin-steel pipe and common garden sprinkler nozzle (model Mac's Bargains V-17r) springs up from 8 cm diameter slots in the ground, with a force power spray of 18 Gl.

- Filling hall : These passages have A1-A17 painted in large blue writing. Even water-proofed Puzzle-Bots should beware the 1600 Gl force power of the water filling passage.

- Freezing Domes : Certain rooms lower your Pnuema's temperature so that its constituent liquids begin to freeze and thus greatly slow your movements and put you into a deactivated-like state. Extended exposure to these temperatures will also destroy Tazer-glove fuel cells and freezes the Iodine in your halogen-eye-lamps.

Indirect Traps
- Sonic Proximity Sprinkler trap : Within sixteen meters of the SPS-t1, the trap, a modified pitch intensifier will emit Sidereal (The equivalent of Pnuema in sound rather than light) waves, which scramble ones Pnuema-Diagnostic systems and sends Puzzle-Bots temporarily into a catatonic like state. The pitch intensifiers blow after being activated and thusly only work once.
- Illusory cavalry : this trap resides only in the Arena. If the illusory tips of any of the cavalries weaponry comes in contact with a Puzzle-Bot they are deactivated.
- Mirrored Rooms : This room airs a virus which reverses your internal map of the room, Exempli Gratia : A spike pit taking the left side of a passage appears on the right to influenced puzzle bots. These rooms are usually detectable if you see your back not your front reflected in the wall to you are looking at.
- Riddle room : Testing a puzzle-bots AI to the limit, a Puzzle-Bot is presented with riddles by certain entities, if they fail to answer correctly the question tends to destroy them with superior resources.

Blunt Force Traps
- Flotsamous Room : Filled with chains and spikes, these rooms are uncommon but among the most difficult to navigate, since they also deactivate your halogen-eye-lamps.
- Ball bearing rain : Each specially made bronze ball bearing is half a centimetre in diameter. Each room fitted with the BBR trap has stored in its roof enough ball bearings to eventually fill the specific room to the centimeter exactly, even accounting for ball-bearing impact distortion.

(Gl, 'Giles Leyward' is not a real force unit. 500 Gl in water force can flatten an average modern car to a metal paste 2 inches thick against whatever the card was crushed against. about 2000 Gl is needed to damage you as much although 1600 Gl is enough to break all your mechanical joints.

note Pnuema is not a typo, so much an altered spelling, as Pneuma is already a trade-marked snake oil in the bronze labyrinth world.

Pnuema is a substance which carries a specific light electro-magnetic radiation, it can only be generated in a lab at a very specific frequency between X-rays and Gamma rays. Sound at an equivalent frequency becomes Sidereal which isâ¦technologicallyâ¦wellâ¦it and Pnuema are the keys to the incredible technology of Daichi Terra XD)

It is at this moment you begin to hear a ringingâ¦something distant, like, in a superstitious glitch, sirens calling you to crash on the rocks.
You are drawn back to your shiny physical manifestation. Your halogen-eye lamps turn on, Iodine is put to use. Hundred of motors in your joints begin to whir. As your Pnuema-Diagnostics, somehow sentiently happy tells you that you are fully recovered, something interrupts your trade-mark Palace Enterprises icon and its ninja-characters.
A portcullis door opens, a familiar feline enters the arena, something shines in its eyes, not so much sentience as a small upgrade in adaptability.
The creature snarls.

(Tempted not to post, if just to make you wrong Tiki :P â¦ermâ¦I am kidding, quite⦠hehe.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

You flatten a number of L0-mundr beneath your dart shuttler, the ones either side of you begin to gnaw at your feet. Tazer-hands spark briefly, a suggestion by its separate AI.
In the distance you hear the snarl of some malevolent robot.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : Xobius
Styling : Fairly new creation with retro designs, looks like radio from 50s.
Ability1 : Enhanced-speed
HP ; 100/100

Your vision activates instantly, followed by a slow increase of green light. The world around you is illuminated. A splash of liquid falls in your vision, and coalesces to be a cross section of Earth. Its just a brand icon. Bold letters proclaim. 'Geo Core Technology' , The brand icon moves to the side and is replaced by the standard Pnuema-Diagnostics. You have no damage, but the Grey silhouette of you running displays that your Geo-Hydraulic systems are adjusting to the atmosphere.

You find yourself on a brass platform with 4 bridges going north, south, east and west, the bridge overlook a crimson 'greenhouse' Each path way seems to lead to a cloudy glass door, one of the doors, the south one leads to a larger door.

kooch_man_7
kooch_man_7
42 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I rotate my head slowly 360 degrees and decide to take the way to the door that is south to me as it seems different than other ones.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

Ignoring the growling for now, I'll turn on the remaining L0-munder and shoot darts at them.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

You open the glass door and peer into what seems to be hundreds of rows of seats descending the further away from you they are, a large screen is visible on the roof, it depicts a four armed bronze bot running towards a control panel and pressing a button in the center of an arena, the ground of which appears to be powdered bronze. You look down and in the distant discover the that this scene actually happening is down below. A mechanical panther comes into sight out of a dark hallway, which is adjacent to two other hallways, actually the arena seems rounded by now open hallways. which must go under you and all the bronze seats.

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

You, followed by Iris run to the center of the room and slam down a red button on the panel, all the portcullis begin to open. The metal feline (must admit to forgetting if it was a Lion or Tiger) began a sprint towards you. You spin your Neo-Triden which makes a hiss, its three green prongs glow green, acid cells reloaded.

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter

As you aim at the last L0-mundr, moments before ending its miserable autonomy, it faces you and hisses. "Peeka Boo!"
By some instinct, actually a moment when your subconscious script accesses its mind and gleams that the L0-mundr was no longer limited to its own script. You duck, bending forward, smashing the L0-mundr with the shuttler at the last moment as a hammer crashes through the paneling of one wall and hits the opposite wall, the edges of the hammer scratches across your back and you almost topple over.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

(Is the hammer on a arm or a stalk or what?)

Whipping around I inspect the hammer, and the hole in the wall, torn between saying "Good mourning" or just running for my life.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Ah, thank you Zelda. May i run something by you, in the sequal I intend to have set damages for certain weapons and attacks, also classes you can play as human, puzzle-bot or a few other cool races (its a surprise)
Not sure if the complexity appeals to you though. Mostly lets me be more consistent and allows players to have style and if they are the sort to do so, optimize. Also in the next one players can team up in a common goal, not revealing much more on that. 'Silvered MAZE... ...Pnuema mutates natural biology.... ...Only cure Priotic... ...retrieve data backup and cure... ...save as many Deviant as possible....'

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You bring the trident down, the acid releases in the back of the panthers neck but with alot of smoke is taking its time to melt down through the armour, the trident sticks in the back and you hold on, probably able to swing to any side of the creature a couple of meters.
(I might have previously had you vault beyond it previously but think you would prefer the choices.)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

'.' I...forgot to send it it seems, tikis... I did write it though >.>

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

The hammer is rather large, and its stalk looks like a hydraulic pipe. There appears to be nobody to greet so you flee the room as a dozen more hammers crash into the room.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

I'm fine with however you change the game for the sequel. It's your game not mine. I've enjoyed this game and I trust you'll make the sequel just as good or better.
HP ; 99.8/100 (just a paint chip!)
Inflictions :

The trident is almost knocked out of your hands as you stab at its flanks, but the panther swing around, Iris tosses a small blue rimmed disk, it magnetizes to the panthers back with a clunk and. The panther takes a swipe at you with one of its claws, which grazes one of your arms.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

Considering that I haven't actually collected any metal bits yet I'll go back and look into the room to see what's going on.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, 16 charred metal bits.

I forgot to add that metal you gathered to your invent.

You observe the room being bombarded it seems like inbuilt traps are being activated, you get the uneasy sense that someone a guy with a button is pushing the red button that makes those hammers crash through the wall and that the guy is laughing.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 99.8/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :

The fangsaw hewed into the Panthers shoulder spitting an arc of sparks.
Its left arm went limp. The beast snarled! There was a click and the blue disk on its back exploded with blue light soaking smoke. "Run!" yelled Iris.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 44/100
Inflictions :

Fervently wishing the figurative button presser would obtain a severe finger-cramp, I head back to the shop...again.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :

You and Iris break for it, the path seems to go on forever until you almost begin to zone out. It has perhaps been 5 minutes and the passage just seems to go on forever. You feel sort of more energized somehow.

HP ; 44.5/100
Inflictions :

Wow, you are one paranoid puzzle-bot :P
Where was I, or rather..you...okay, the shop.

You come into the shop and find the silver/tank robot human-voice shop keeper. He seems to be updating the shops armory.
(this word really is a misnomer since it generally means weapons more often than armor...or I suppose guns are sometimes referred to as arms... Your the expert Tiki...)

Will have a list of wares tomorrow, sorry.

Showing 211-225 of 368