Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 9:29am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

with the trident in my hand I'll walk slowly into the clearing.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 7:53am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent :Type-1 Key, Metal bits 6. 1 Dead L0-mundr. (4 Bit total), Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane.

You enter the clearing, your padded feet crunch reddish leaves, there is rustling it seems, almost all around you. From where you stand you can see the path back and also one to a clearing with obsidian tiles and a small signpost with information.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 11:02pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'll slowly walk to the sign.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 7:16am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You reach the sign, although the rustling does not abate, nothing attacks or disrupts you.

The sign has information about flora and fauna, approximately as follows :
(Being shortened to notable information.)

-

Pitchian Uked Vase (Latin Name : Droseracae Pyropus)

The Uked Vase or Bronze-Trap is had a deep carrot-like root that goes about 8 feet into the earth and branching of with hundreds of hairs, on the surface It is only 3 pigment-less (thusly appearing like clouded glass or a jellyfish) abrasive tongue like leaves covered in minute metal scouring hairs. The Uked Vase is a Pyropavore, Its diet being bronze automations, Bio-forged from the strand of DNA form a Venus Flytrap in at Silvered Maze Industries. Etc.

Devorare (Latin Name : Canidae Naemelis)

The Devorare is the second ever made Lad-born (genetically created) animal. It has been described as a wolf with the limbs of a gorilla, its fur is that of a black panthers, sleek as the Devorare clean themselves in a manner similar to that of a felines. Devorare tend to kill first then discover if the prey is edible. It is a little known fact that a Lo-Mundr's brain is actually an interfaced segment of Devorare brain, that is mostly the fight/flight part.

If you are a Puzzle-Bot (Or human, World forbid.) Then I wish you luck in escaping.

- Alous the Pictomancer

-

You see the path back, west according to the sign, and also paths through the plants north, south and east.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 2:11pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'm going to run back out of this jungle and go inspect the green corridor.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:33pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

As you run back, you spot several Devorare cowering away from you path.
Looking into the green room, you step inside the door and find the ground it littered with shiny black pebbles. A monolith in the middle of the room had a green sphere balanced on the tip. The sphere was a Type-2 key.
You here a hissing sound and a robotic snake coiled out of the darkness and around the monolith.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 10:54pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

do I see or hear any sign of the invisible robot?

I'll examine the pebbles, if they appear safe I'll pick one up and throw it at the sphere.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 1:26am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair

If I can remove the dart-gun from the hand of our newly departed friend keeping the door open I will, as well as check why it's broken.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:27am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(The invisible robot is I believe crushed between the one sided door, keeping it open, of course, He/She didn't do that intentionally so much it was a minorDues ex Machina, The turn of events literally from machinery. Of course there could be other invisible Puzzle-bots.)

The green orb shivers and the pebble bounces off, it lays at your feet. You hear a rattling and a metal snake slinks into view, it lays around the monolith. The creature seems to lack any camera eyes, though it has several long lights like ones you would see in an office or hospital.

A Rasping voice did game from a draconic mouth.

"Tin, Copper, I kin of thee,
As savage as the Devorare,
Of Lightning blood, This maze we flee,
Three keys, three keys... Minos beware."

Shifting into the light the serpent came.

"Tripartite Maw,
Of uncolored Corm,
You metal I devour,
Quick spreading roots,
A Caustic Dawn,
What a sinister flower."

The ophidian continues to approach, prosody on tongue.

Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : +5/10 Insta-Repair

You feel no squeamishness as you three of the robots fingers are necessarily broken to remove the dart gun. The stock of the dart gun is slightly dented, And the wire that fires the darts (Of which there are 11 left.) Is snapped. Glad boy passes you again, leaving, You noticed several crimson seeds cling to his legs, most probably harmlessly. You hear an indistinct rasping voice off where Glad Boy went. Then, there is the sound of gunfire from through beyond the pool of liquid metal, through the door into the crimson greenhouse (aka Pitch House)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:12am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(how long is my trident? and how big is the snake.)
(why did the snake have to sound so confusing when he said he's going to eat me? I just went on a long hunt through Wiktionary.com just to find out that he said he's going to devour me...)

I will jump at it and attempt to stab it's fluorescent lights.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!