ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 79951
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

(I already did Blazing-Zelda, stop shouting...How are you posting with blue text any-way?)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(talonwood...where are you... XD)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

Iris stared at you blankly for abit. "The...endless passage." She quietly admitted. You hear a snarl echoing from the panther down the path you came from.

Name : Anachron
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm and leg with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it just becomes one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are dark yellow eyes. Below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green, although it's brighter than it's eye color.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers

Might want to make an abbreviated description, although I do save your initial bio. (replaced yours with your edited version)

The passage seems to be rather ordinary, you come to a corner in the path as it turns right (south). You feel sense some 'fuzz' but it seems a bit different. You hear footsteps, a crash, then the fuzz and footsteps both go silent.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

Okay, well, not entirely sure how to describe it, I'm sure it will sound ridiculous to your gun-connoisseur within.

Okay, its mostly made of almost-shiny but not glinting black metal. The gun is surprisingly heavy, if you check the 'chamber' it seems to have a small metal clip which if broken would mean it couldn't recharge anymore.
The barrel has several thicker bands of metal at quarter intervals and there seems to be a blue tinted lens at the end of the barrel which bulges outwards slightly, also sort of vulnerable. The trigger is actually just a pressure pad, notably replaced from the kind designed to only go of if it senses a heartbeat. The gun says Vendetta Ex on the bottom, but antenna proclaims to be 'made in Dai-Ye'

This thin could probably half kill a Devorare well aimed in one shot, and stun another puzzle bot. Many but not all traps would be fried if you shot the correct part of it, but they are generally hidden.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.

(@ Zelda
can we make it like a dark color like dark yellow? That'd be perfect for my character :P)

I immediately dash forwards after the footsteps while my mind is screaming at me, NO! Get away from them, you don't want competition! I ignored the thought and pushed my legs to go faster.
Curse The Creator for not giving me faster speed! I thought as I couldn't go much faster. These...people...could they- The thought was cut off by something. (That something is up to you to decide Talonwood :P)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(Yay! Good grammar!)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

( Blargh! will this work?
hmmm)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(nope... anyways let's stop spamming the RPG)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

As I am still rather lost, despite valiant efforts from Zelda I'm just going to go back to the arena and see if there is any thing to kill (-.-) .

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

So what?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

No squabbling guys... -.0

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

You enter the arena and find half of the portcullis shut and the other half open. You hear a growl in the distance but it seems minor to the weird sight you see above. The screen that had showed the wreathed CGI human had turned back on ad the man was back, except this time his faced was distorting weirdly and he was cast in a crimson light.

"Welc-Welc-Welc....Welcome to-to the Harena! Kæmp for herlighed!
Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs up! No mercy! Kill the Puzzle-Bots! Or fifty two metal bits! Minotaurosu kyÅ«kyoku no chÅsen! Kaemp Harena! Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs to the Arena! Fight for Kyukyoju! Metal bits."

The screen flicked and was replaced by a shining bronze 'stand by' screen. But the speakers continued. "We will get you Eazilrym!"
A trapdoor nearby you begins to open.
"We will get you all!"

===== Creepy much? Good mourning...

Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.

Anachron collided with the same almost invisible barrier that the other robot had. You find yourself on your back side staring at another robot in a mirrored position (except this one is rather average, if shorter than usual.)
You gaze at the strange force-field like substance, sort of green liquid suspended as glass, your temperature sensors detect it is just below room temperature. On either side of the wall, the left one on your side of the barrier and the right one on the other robots side are small control panels that seem to control the surrounding temperature.

====

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The passage is wide enough for five puzzle-bots to travel shoulder to shoulder and your upper two arms can almost reach the roof.

You begin to saw through the walls, which surprisingly tears with ease and you make a slice from the first torn wall, up, around down the over wall, you hear some slightly disconcerting buckling below as you begin to cut into it. The passage you came from begins to sag slightly, the panthers growl falters. Iris horrified that the maze passages can so easily be damaged. A L0-mundr with blue lights for eyes comes from the grate passage the hammer had revealed and not acting L0-mundrish at all it begins to squeak. "Metal Bits! Metal Bits! Thumbs! Glory! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(I has no idea what to do... Curse you fuzziness oh well, although I was bored and decided I'd figure out what trap it was :P don't see what the temperature has anything to do with anything...)

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

I'll take out my dart-shuttler and attempt to support it one handed so I can still be ready with my shock-pistol.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Its the weekend now So I hope to post abit more, but I have gone back to a previous routine which was abit limiting...

Inflictions :

The Lo-mundr bane merely incapacitates them, but the creatures seems to deactivate in any case. You and Iris run for it as several more vocal L0-mundr come from the side passage. After long the passage seems to be arcing upwards , you continue running but soon realised the you are running up the passage rather steeply, and it seems continuing to do so would eventually be impossible, even with greater strength than humans, neither. As it becomes beyond your capability you notice rungs on either side the passage. So it seems to be climbable the rest of the way.

===

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

The trapdoor reveals Two tall horns, then a bovine head, as the creatures rises it snots a puff of smoke and scrapes one hoofed foot back. It is a golden robotic Minotaur.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(What do I do Talonwood :| XD)

Showing 241-255 of 368