Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 6:21am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name : Neon-0
Styling : Bright green lights as eyes and a little bit of dim green glow between the joints. Darker silver skin (although only painted, still bronze) and a slimmer body type than the regular bots.
Ability1 : Enhanced Speed
Ability2 : Water-Proof
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You open the door with a swipe of your hand over the Acti-Pad, the door slides open revealing a large rectangular room, the floor is a grate littered with pieces of robots who had drowned, then been crumpled by the pressure of rushing water. As the realization that the door behind you hadn't closed, and that water, at least this water still remained a danger to you set in, not draining your Pnuema but flattening you. It chills you to your  Neural-Emulator, The Silhouette of you running pulses and changes green. The door with the rasping coming from behind it seems your only chance. Unless maybe a human could say 'Out of the frying pan and into the fire' , But the chance might be all you've got, Unless...there is a metal ladder going up the wall opposite you, But are its corroded bars able to hold your weight?.

*.*.*

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

Four stylized Japanese characters enter your vision screen, the lines distorted they appear as ninja, two one either side scale an oriental palace. The sun rises behind the palace illuminating it, and the Ninja straighten into undistorted poses. And flash, having turned metal. Kyūden kigyō , Palace Enterprises. As your vision camera activates you automatically show of a fighting style, punching away illusory monsters, a serpent, giant praying mantis and an Oni, Your two pairs of arms quickly lay each monstrosity at the ground before you. The Japanese version of the Pnuema-Diagnostics shows you to be operational. Save your ability to eat metal.

You are in a long metal corridor, One side curves and slants upward, the other curves and has a pile of metal bits partway down it, usable to open some Metal-Bit-Cost locks and in your case, edible. A holding slot in your arm opens. You hear a nearby surge of water to the wall left of you, and the distant metallic rasping.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 9:08am

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

30 posts

Styling : Bright green lights as eyes and a little bit of dim green glow between the joints. Darker silver skin (although only painted, still bronze) and a slimmer body type than the regular bots.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

In that case, I feel as though I should take my chances with the other door.. But then again I don't know what could be behind it... Ok, I decide to rush through the other door, trying out my freshly activated speed ability.

Posted Feb 18, '13 at 10:02am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100

I'll go through the end that has metal bits in it.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:00am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You turn on the dime and leap at the other door. And enter without a second glance, the door closes behind you not a moment too soon, water squirts in around the rim, but the pressure is dulled to that of a garden hose. A plastic seal on the door had fallen away as it was opened from the other side. You turn and find yourself in a room full of silver metallic Lemmings (gerbils, rodents anyway.) with bright red lights for eyes and crazy sharp Saber-Teeth, they all look at you snarling simultaneously, some red text flashes in your vision block. 'L-0 mundr' it says before fading away. The nearest ones edge away from the waters spray, which evaporates when it nears your joints, so you have a form of safety, for now.

HP ; 100/100

The moment you approach the mount of glittering metal, a sprinkled pipe springs up from the middle of the pile and squirts you with a splash of water, it hits one of your legs and you feel the Pnuema in it discharging, the feeling of unlife disturbs you greatly, moments before the Water-Trap sends another pulse of water at you, you swing an arm and crumple the pipe to survive instinctively.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 9:41am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100

Oh no! it ruined my new leg! do I have a storage compartment? if so, I'll store the metal for later.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 5:00pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

484 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer (Calibrating, Recently-Rebooted)
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism (Inactive, Recently Rebooted)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted

"Snap, three lucky doors, looks like I have to make a decision."

I'm going to chose the middle door.

Posted Feb 19, '13 at 7:05pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I'll just join.

name: Titan-703
styling: red arms, orange eyes, somewhat rusty.
Ability1: Vorpal Hand (sword arm)
Ability2: hair that turns into arms that can grow and shrink
HP: 100/100
Inflictions: recently rebooted

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 5:57am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

HP ; 87/100
Inflictions : Moist

As you enter the Metal pieces into the slot on your arm, the Pnuema-Diagnostics show you a report of damages done by the trap. The two paths either side of you still stand as choices. one rising, the other you are already partway through.

*.*.*

HP ; 100/100

You open the middle door and find yourself staring into a bronze cupboard, a type-1 key stares back at you. To your right, the door from which the rasping emanated, your hear a hiss of a door opening and closing then splashing, and an increase in Rasping volume.

[Regret to inform you that the Ability's listed are not samples but choices, Ironblade -.- , while to sate your want of a blade, I can inform you, that the next player to become registered will appear near a some form of robot armory, be it a single plasma blade, a stock-hold or something involving a puzzle and the prize.]

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 9:08am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 87/100
Inflictions : Moist

I'll keep going through the path I'm on.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 7:28pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

484 posts

HP ; 100/100

I'll take the key and try the door that isn't making horrible rasping noises.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!