ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 79868
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Name : Eazilrym
Stylng : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {0/8} , Havocade Blaster {4+{36}}, Havocade Harness.

I ignore the chunk of bronze for now wondering where the robot I was with has gone.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Name : Repair unit 219 Model 608
Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
Ability1 : Faster repair
Ability2 : Water proof
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted
Invent : 7 metal bits

I try to see If anything is watching me right now. If there isn't I go through the door. If there is, I maintain the position I was in when I "woke up" until It looks away.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :

The robot is still in the other room, You can see him but aren't sure what he is doing.

=====

Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
HP ; 100/100

You stand up and exit the door, and find yourself in a wide passage with treadmills involved in metal processing either side. At the end of the passage is a round room with a boiler powered by a ball of orange electricity and you can see a glimpse of far brighter light beyond it through a doorway.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I carefully walk through the hall, trying to see if there are any traps around here. If there aren't, through the door!

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

You quickly make your way to the shiny passage, the passage is less ornamented than the previous area, just a plain, clean corridor of reflective bronze. Up ahead in the passage you hear a tinkling metal sound.
(The room with the boiler has one other door unexplored.)

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Name : Zaros
Styling : Zaros is a robot painted in silver and has shining blue eyes. Quite rusted and has a metabolism for eating metal.
HP : 100/100

Wow, only 1 player? May I join?

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :

I move towards the other robot and question him as to what he's doing.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Hey! You forgot me!!!!

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100

I try to find out what that sound is. If it isn't dangerous, I continue. If it is, I scan the boiler for that other door and go through.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Hey! You forgot me!!!!

Neox, Taloneeod is running this forum not me.
neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

[quote]Hey! You forgot me!!!!

Neox, Taloneeod is running this forum not me.[/quote]

Okay, okay. You can call me neo, thought. :P
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Styling : Zaros is a robot painted in silver and has shining blue eyes. Quite rusted and has a metabolism for eating metal.
Invent : Shock pod (a small static-concussion grenade)

- One player on average...briefly 2 a couple of times...once 3...
Will give you abit of a starting kit like the more recent person to join, since the game has gotten abit harder.

Zaros of control? If I may ask... -

Four stylized Japanese characters enter your vision screen, the lines distorted they appear as ninja, two one either side scale an oriental palace. The sun rises behind the palace illuminating it, and the Ninja straighten into undistorted poses. And then they flash, turning into metal. Kyūden kigyŠ, Palace Enterprises.

You find yourself in a long hallway, one path goes down slightly, the other doesn't. The ground has a few drops of water and some small puddles.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

Uhh, okay?
I go through the path that goes down slightly.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Talon, you forgot my post. Please read the entire page before you post, mkay?

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

- Admittedly, I've left Neo's post in the reply box over night and completely forgot there was any other bios to add reply to, sorry, also for the unavoidable pause >.< -

HP ; 100/100

You go further into the tunnel, and come to some kind of...cave in of...Silver ball bearings, that seem to have blocked the path of completely.

-This is only a dead end due to other players interactions, I don't often make dead ends. -

- Zaros is the name of a powerful character in a game I've played. -

The path continues for some time, puddles the puddles have become slightly less few and you have to actively avoid them to continue.
A blue star is painted on a panel on the wall to the left.

HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :

The other robot 17v1L(?) is tinkering with one of the less destroyed spiders, you 'hear' a few experimental lines of scripts being directed at it to no end.

Showing 346-360 of 368