Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 8:57am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 50/100
Inflictions : Temporarily enhanced healing
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

I guess I'll go for broke... I'll grab my trident, grab my chainsaw, slowly walk to the door of the shop, eat the third end key, and jump at the robot with my trident and chainsaw raised.

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 9:14pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 43/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 7 darts, bronze dart shutter

I'll drop the shuttler and try tazering the plant or the metabolic acid.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 8:49am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms and a wound on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 72/100
Inflictions : one left Broken hand
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw)

Iris screamed (for want of something a sentient puzzle-bot would do...)
The white robot shoots at your hand holding the chainsaw, and, dents the thumb as the bullet ricochets off. You drop the chainsaw. As you approach the white robot you bring down your Trident which crashes against its/his/her shoulder. It/he/she buckles and falls to standing on one knee. It fires a bullet which seems to miss.

HP ; 40/100
Inflictions :

The two metal prongs beneath your two middle fingers extend, and sparks travel between them. There is a crackling sound and the acid flashed bright purple briefly blinding your camera. Then you find yourself just standing in a cloud of falling ribbons of ash and embers.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 9:29am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 72/100

(How did my hp increased? Also, I noticed this game is getting quite violent...becoming sentient makes this game a little more disturbing, because now we're not just puzzle bots in a maze but possibly living creatures that resemble humans.)

I will stab the trident firmly into the enemy robot's foot that he is standing on, and jump up to kick him down.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:28am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 40/100
Inflictions :

I'm going to head back to the entry of red-house,
watching my step.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 3:40am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

The auto-healing I forgot to add was spent.
Don't want to disconcert you...So I suppose puzzle-bots like the white one hear will be few, and, perhaps, a there should more of those yet to be found puzzles? You aren't going to be forced to destroy the white-bot here...

HP ; 72/100

The white robot falls back, foot (erm...) stuck in place. The robots gun clattered out of his hand as it hits the ground. Max grabs something from a draw and approaches you, pointing a small blue controller at the white-robot. There is a clicking sound and the white robot freezes in the action of reaching for the gun.

HP ; 41/100
Inflictions :

You don't notice or encounter anything on your walk back. A few pieces of your armor (ah) crumble as you walk, but you already notice a few improvements, but know you will have to sleep and 'eat' to repair much more damage. A robot with one blue and one red light eye passes by you going into the pitch house. Seemingly ignoring you.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 8:36am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 72/100

(Thank you for your consideration)
I will thank max (carl...) and head to the room with many portcullis.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 9:44pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 41/100
Inflictions :

I'll leave the pitch-house and find a safe seeming place to sit and maybe eat a couple of the darts in my quiver.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 7:51am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 72/100

(I think robots with sufficient autonomy would be better at co-operation than humans, Puzzle-bots I gain such comradeship they might consider an entire team of other robots as extensions of there own designed. Although Iris just thinks your a formidable ally...)

"I suppose I should send this thing back into the maze elsewhere, I'm not allowed to interfere...much." Said max, mostly to himself, as he, quickly returned to the silver tank/bot/suit, and pressing a button opened several shafts that seemed to lead into short-cuts in the maze. Although your programming seemed to defeat any intentions, it, being part of your program before you gain sentience, far harder to ignore, it being as sentient as the rest of you.
Iris follows you without saying anything, slightly shaken. You stop in the path, then, suddenly, with several clanging sounds from your inside, spit out the third end key, it now devoid of paint, appears to be made from a strange silvery substance that seems somehow, just slightly, not in-incapacitatingly, mesmerizing.

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

I can't move you to any location you havn't been with the command for 'safe', since there are places far safer than any you have been in, But, in the door , in the doorway between the molten metal place and the hall. You eat one dart, then another experimentally, each seems to increase your capacity percent by about 5. The robot that ignored you suddenly appears again from behind you, several scratches on its body, Its holding a mall baton which seems to be spraying a clear pheromone, plant kill, you determine with your 'sense of smell'.

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 9:23am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a broken hand.
HP ; 72/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw),Notepad

Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

(It's partially for this reason that I don't want too many robots to have to be cautious of. also, they might steal your keys when you haven't posted in a while...)

"I had hoped to metabolize this..." I say holding the key. I put it away and mention to iris that I'll be going to sleep. I will then go to the room with many portcullis? or another thing is going to happen before I get there?

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!