Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 3:11am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 5 darts, bronze dart shutter

After giving my customary greeting of "Good mourning,"
I'll move back from the other robot eying it skeptically.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 8:16am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a broken hand.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 72/100
Inflictions : one left 'sprained' wrist (has healed abit)
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw),Notepad

Iris nods uneasily, checks its own arm-storage. She/He brought out what looked like some kind of Motion Sensor, you examined its script easily (previously impossible, you can even activate the Tridents acid-burst from distance.)

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:07am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a sprained hand.
HP ; 72/100
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fangsaw (chainsaw),Notepad

ok. now can I go to the room with many portcullis?

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 7:51am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, a wound on the right side of his torso and a sprained hand.
HP ; 72/100

(Sorry about that, I'd intended to write much more... time -.-)

You enter the room with the portcullis (pressing the red button to open it.)
The room seems mostly unchanged, although...the ground is covered in scratched and small hoof like dents. "This can automatically awake us from sleep if danger approaches." Iris says.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 7:19pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 72/100

I guess I'll close the portcullis and go to sleep.

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 7:53am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 75/100
Inflictions : one left 'sprained' wrist

Your vision block darkens, you feel a faint apprehensions, some...primal fear as if you shied from the darkness. But your programming trumps and you fall into recovering stillness.

I suppose I can heal you back up to 100% next I post, unless perhaps, you want to be the first Puzzle-Bot to, by some unknown way, dream. Perhaps, you could have your consciousness browse the humans 'Internet', also, you may expect a world different from ours. If you do want to dream you may act as if your consciousness is on the search page of a search engine called 'Shiruba Jun' With the symbol of some grey, pointed eared creature, the image name of seems to be Gerai68734.Png, some sort of mythological creature.

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

The other robot stares at you wondering if you are glitched. With its sentience is actually quickly makes a connection between the two similar sounding words, rather than just , after a while trying variants of the sentence. "I know not why you assume it is morning, It is actually very late, if you were to hack into the world time interface." The robot said. "My ID is Selvstan." It said, distrustfully.

Posted Jun 14, '13 at 8:27am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

887 posts

HP ; 75/100

can I search the web for the latest news on technology?

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 12:46am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,152 posts

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

Shaking plant-slime off the dart shuttler I reply:
"Hello Selves-s-s-s-tan, seen any dead people?"

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 7:40am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

HP ; 51/100
Inflictions :

"Not yet." The robot said, easily straight faced. "Do you have anything to trade?" The robot asked, apparently it knew not of the shop nearby.
You then hear a clanking sound and what appears to be a Puzzle-Bot the that has replaced its armor with scrap metal, including several deactivated L0-mundr. "Center Ho!" The robot screamed, running between both of you into the room with the molten pool. From the continued stepping sounds, he didn't fall in.

HP ; 75/100

You feel a tug on your scripting as you enter the words, you briefly fell lost in a powerful network, making up for non-sentience with scale. Then everything reassembles and you face a list of websites.

Also, now is the time to ask I suppose, how do you feel about non-sentient beings?

SHIRUBI JUN , sponsored by Armis Venatis

Play Free Games Online at Armis Venatis
SJ/Armis-Venatis.Core
Consilium Login
play Consilium games here. Login with Faciem Libro. MMO . Consilium . Actio

Amet Warefare 2917
play Amet games here. A free JUN Consilium game brought to you byâ¦

Actio Vis Feriunt Heroum
play Actio games here. A free JUN Amet game, brought to you by...

You briefly get an Add, but close it instinctively.

- Adding more, shortly, hopefully.

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 8:44am

Talonwood

Talonwood

538 posts

Advancements in Technicae - Silvered MAZE laboratories
SJ/Silver-MAZE-Lab.Core
Apr 37, 3048 â" Thirteen emerging technologiesâ"including the mobile Internet, autonomous vehicles, Bots, and advanced genomicsâ"have the potential to truly reshape the world in ...

Praesidium Advances
SJ/Praesidium-Integration-Armour.Core
The resources found here will help you understand how technology influences human existence by examining the benefits and risks of different biotechnological ...

Technology - Brassrepedia, the free encyclopedia
SJ/Brassrepedia/Technology/Advances/
Technological advancements which have shown a substantial growth concerned with each and every field of humanity ...

- To save some writing I took excerpts from actual google searches, just note... but any clicked links i will give more info on myself. -

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!