ForumsForum GamesBronze Labrynth [RPG]

368 80078
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

First and foremost, No swearing or anything inappropriate, Really, its not much to ask.

Bronze Labyrinth

Your are a robot, epicene (genderless) in most cases, vaguely humanoid, large dextrous hands and feet with rubber grip, smooth bronze skin with small gaps at joints revealing a black clockwork like interior, riddled with wires. You have blue lights representing eyes, your actual vision comes from a small black camera on your forehead. You have a small slit for a mouth which can speak in a basic CPU Language.
You are not water-proof, you must sleep an hour every once in a while for self repair on small things inside your body such as artificial metal muscles and internal leaks of Pnuema (your life-blood)

You are a puzzle bot, designed following regulations to enter the competition.
'Bronze Labyrinth' the first robot to reach the end of the trapped maze wins its owner millions of dollars and fame as a technician. But all you are aware of is that you must finish the labyrinth. Your life will be complete if you do. Friendships, Alliances may be made, but when you and they stands at the exit gate, it is free-for-all.

Name : (E.G. Cognizant1, Primus, Septimus, Torren)
Styling : Do you have fake hair? A different eye color? Perhaps you are embellished with a strange alphabet you cannot read (English, Japanese, Etc), painted, Are your proportionally different? (Appearing more male of female)
Ability1 : Faster repair (30 minute sleep), Water Proof, Hand Contact-Tazer (effects traps and other competitors), Extra pair of arms, Enhanced Speed (Jumping, dodging, etc)
Ability2 : Key-Type-1, Key-Type-2, Water-Proof, Trap-Awareness (it only makes sense when it happens), Metal-Metabolism (Eat broken trap fragments and metal units to heal.)
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

• 368 Replies
Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : New and shiny. You could say I'm a bit of a youngster robot.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 79/100
Inflictions :

You hear the soft metallic stepping of another robot coming down the half you has just turned to enter.

Your next step is turned into a leap, as you feel strands of energy tainting your lifeblood, blue sparks smolder down your back, flinging into the air as you turn arms ready to reply in the repartee of combat. "Oh my god!" the robot says, the last words takes longer to register than the first bit of latin, and it perhaps gives a bit of insight into the creator of this robot, that coupled with the revealing of one of his ability's. A fighting style designed to disable limbs in a single strike come to processor, despite the disadvantage of having to get close. The robot is unlikely to use the taser closer to its body. Unlikely if its smart in any-case.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

(bumpity, bump, bump!)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

Your able to fight, yes, I wouldn't say you were stronger than other robots, but your four arms are very good at punchin'

Post Scriptum : Silly lord of tiki, Mongooses > Lemming chowder :P

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 79/100
Inflictions :
+
Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

A black painted robot stopped running as they came to you, the robot was missing an arm, her/ other arm held a sphere of blue light, although it was evidently a type-1-key. There was the sound of something on four legs coming down the hall.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(Your the one who stole my keys, I worked hard for those keys man...well not really...)

I'm going to tazer him again and try and take the keys back.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh578/Talonwood/Eazilrym_zpsd82cdf2b.gif

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(shoulda quotated that not put it int brackets Tiki)

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The side of your hand clips 6lad B0ys shoulder as he attempt to evade your attack, taking a quick sidestep.

(Won't keep making you dodge Zelda, I'm not Impa XD)

HP ; 85/100
Inflictions : Twice-Shocked (two residual charges warring in your pnuema)

A golden panther with bright purple slitted lights for eyes pounces at the dark painted robot with the blue sphere, gashes are torn in there smooth metal skin and a flow or sparking colorless oil spills from the largest gash.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"I'll say...maybe if stay away from its food it'll leave us alone, or maybe it will lunge at us, brutally scattering our limbs and smearing our life juices all over the walls.Personally I'm hoping for the former."

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"Fine by me." I'll start for the door.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(Oh, yea, sorry for the delay, currently recovering from surgery

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(why did more than half of my post get deleted just then...??? ugh will rewrite)

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

HP ; 79/100
Inflictions :
+
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

The panther turns towards you as both of you flee into the room with two doors (I do hope you mean this -.-) The door closes, and luckily the predator robot cannot trigger the pressure pad.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

That's a relief, disaster averted I'm going to tazer 6lad B0y again...just kidding, nah I'm going to go down the corridor.

Talonwood
Talonwood
536 posts
Nomad

(I can only assume one path when you say corridor.)

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
+
HP ; 83/100
Inflictions :

You travel down the path, It rises slowly, and curves around in a semicircle, you come to a portcullis with a large red opening button beside it. Darkness obscures what is beyond. There is a single sinister hiss of hydraulics.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Sty

Showing 31-45 of 368