Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 10:44pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

519 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

(Nup still confused. Any chance you could post a map of the areas I've been to?)

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 7:34am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

You will have to wait for me to make a map my lord. Tiki :)
Also I'm just about done the experimental Bronze Labyrinth trailer.

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 8:57am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

oh, didn't see your post Zelda

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The gap is abit small, you might get stuck. The L0-mundr bane clanged against something resembling a metal spider, but none of the trapped it passed by and brushed seemed primed.

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 12:33pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Tiki, GOTO PAGE 25 FOR A MAP!

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 12:35pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

I'll try using my two weapons to make the hole bigger.

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 4:26pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

Name : Anachron
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design  and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots (other than the entire design of the outer layer of the robot) lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it's just one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are a dark yellow. Just below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green although it's brighter than it's eye color.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers

(I know, just wanted to tell you :P)

I moved forward, my metal plates were creaking although not very audibly. I started moving North towards the passageways. I stopped in front of the two, to the West my Trap Awareness was fuzzy, but I wasn't sure whether I could trust my ability fully right now as I was recently rebooted. I turned around towards the Talonwood. Danger! Kept appearing in my head as I looked at it. I wasn't sure when it was going to wake, but I wasn't keen on staying to find out. Turning, I decide to follow my fuzzy ability, moving towards the East passageway.

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 4:33pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(oops
Name : Anachron
Styling : Anachron is...different in a way. The creator created an odd design  and built Anachron as though he had...'dragonscales'. (He even argued that it created better armor though many doubt it (it's not true :P)) Differences from the regular robots lay at the armpits, the neck and the part where the waist and the legs connect. Around the arms and the legs a 'hill' comes from just beneath the shoulder and wraps around the arm and leg with the peak at the armpit and butt and the front of the waist and the shoulder. For the legs that's where it ends, the 'hill' does not go down. A similar 'hill' is found at Anachron's ankle. At the arms the 'hill' at the armpits connect with the sides. At the neck it's similar to the legs, it goes from the bottom of the neck to Anachron's head and does not come down, leaving an area between the 'hill' and it's neck. This creates the feel of a collar. Even more so as it surrounds Anachron's entire neck except for the front part. The 'hills' along Anachron's neck, arms and legs are a 'scale' shape at the lowest parts of the 'hill' the 'scales' thin out until it just becomes one and then it changes to metal plates. The body and head are more simple. The head is in the shape of two buckets connected at the rims/hole area. A ridge just above the line of the two 'buckets' is the 'nose' and just above are dark yellow eyes. Below the line is it's mouth, a simple hinged mouth that moves up and down on command. The rest of Anachron's body are normal metal plates. Everything is colored with a dark yellow bordering on green, although it's brighter than it's eye color.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers

BOLD = Fixes to the skele)

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 9:27pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Inflictions :

While the neo-trident is yet to recharge its acid burst, you make short work of the metal paneling with your Fang saw. It seems to be a thin path  running along the side of this entire passage. You look down and briefly lag at the sense of vertigo, its just a bronze wire grate that covers a pit going deeper than your solidity sensors range. You could probably walk along the entire grate passage just like the path, If you wanted to risk being closer to the traps, and if you trusted the thin grate.

Iris shivered examing her arm, which wa unharmed but she/he was non-the less shaken.

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 11:22pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Inflictions :

I will put this new area on my notepad.

I'll ask iris what she thinks is the best idea: going through the endless passage, going back to the panther, or going into the death zone.

Posted Jul 14, '13 at 12:04am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

519 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

Well I'll just loiter around the shop waiting for something to happen.
While I wait I'll investigate the mechanics of the Shock Pistol.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!