helper08

196 posts

( Blargh! will this work?
hmmm)

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 4:40pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(nope... anyways let's stop spamming the RPG)

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 2:31am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

As I am still rather lost, despite valiant efforts from Zelda I'm just going to go back to the arena and see if there is any thing to kill (-.-) .

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 9:55am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

AT THE ARENA THERE ARE SEVERAL PASSAGES TO OTHER PARTS OF THE MAZE!

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 2:17am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

So what?

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 6:41am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

No squabbling guys... -.0

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

You enter the arena and find half of the portcullis shut and the other half open. You hear a growl in the distance but it seems minor to the weird sight you see above. The screen that had showed the wreathed CGI human had turned back on ad the man was back, except this time his faced was distorting weirdly and he was cast in a crimson light.

"Welc-Welc-Welc....Welcome to-to the Harena! Kæmp for herlighed!
Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs up! No mercy! Kill the Puzzle-Bots! Or fifty two metal bits! Minotaurosu kyÅ«kyoku no chÅsen! Kaemp Harena! Thumbs-Thumbs-Thumbs to the Arena! Fight for Kyukyoju! Metal bits."

The screen flicked and was replaced by a shining bronze 'stand by' screen. But the speakers continued. "We will get you Eazilrym!"
A trapdoor nearby you begins to open.
"We will get you all!"

===== Creepy much? Good mourning...

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

Anachron collided with the same almost invisible barrier that the other robot had. You find yourself on your back side staring at another robot in a mirrored position (except this one is rather average, if shorter than usual.)
You gaze at the strange force-field like substance, sort of green liquid suspended as glass, your temperature sensors detect it is just below room temperature. On either side of the wall, the left one on your side of the barrier and the right one on the other robots side are small control panels that seem to control the surrounding temperature.

====

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The passage is wide enough for five puzzle-bots to travel shoulder to shoulder and your upper two arms can almost reach the roof.

You begin to saw through the walls, which surprisingly tears with ease and you make a slice from the first torn wall, up, around down the over wall, you hear some slightly disconcerting buckling below as you begin to cut into it. The passage you came from begins to sag slightly, the panthers growl falters. Iris horrified that the maze passages can so easily be damaged. A L0-mundr with blue lights for eyes comes from the grate passage the hammer had revealed and not acting L0-mundrish at all it begins to squeak. "Metal Bits! Metal Bits! Thumbs! Glory! Kill! Kill! Kill!"

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 9:56am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

@lordoftiki
*Facepalm* So why don't you go through one of those paths, to progress through the game?

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

(Cool... now I know that I can easily destroy the hallway I'm in.... how comforting....)

I'll use the L0-Mundr bane on it,pick up the L0-mundr if it's dead, and then try to run onward down the passage while saying to iris "Run! before more show up."

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 1:37pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(I has no idea what to do... Curse you fuzziness oh well, although I was bored and decided I'd figure out what trap it was :P don't see what the temperature has anything to do with anything...)

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 2:40am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

I'll take out my dart-shuttler and attempt to support it one handed so I can still be ready with my shock-pistol.

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!