Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 11:38am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Talonwood. I noticed that you're not posting as frequently. are you just busy?

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 9:49am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Its the weekend now So I hope to post abit more, but I have gone back to a previous routine which was abit limiting...

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

The Lo-mundr bane merely incapacitates them, but the creatures seems to deactivate in any case. You and Iris run for it as several more vocal L0-mundr come from the side passage. After long the passage seems to be arcing upwards , you continue running but soon realised the you are running up the passage rather steeply, and it seems continuing to do so would eventually be impossible, even with greater strength than humans, neither. As it becomes beyond your capability you notice rungs on either side the passage. So it seems to be climbable the rest of the way.

===

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

The trapdoor reveals Two tall horns, then a bovine head, as the creatures rises it snots a puff of smoke and scrapes one hoofed foot back. It is a golden robotic Minotaur.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 10:04am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100 (just a paint chip!)(Just a flesh wound!)
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

Whew... I'm glad I don't have to cut groves into the wall myself...

I'll attempt to climb.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 12:25pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

(What do I do Talonwood :| XD)

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 9:17pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : 1 darts, bronze dart shutter, Shock Pistol {8/8}

I discharge a bolt, aiming low, before tossing away the shuttler and starting to fire with the pistol aiming the slow the entity (robot?) down.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 10:10pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You begin to climb the side of the passage, it seems to be rather long but you soon see a platform above. Iris seems to be having trouble a little trouble but not enough to be worrying.
You clip your trident & Fang-saw to clang and stick against a small strong magnet in your back instinctively. The magnetism seems to be a side effect having four very powerful motors nearby.
Having four arms helps your ascent.

(Most modern motors to my knowledge do run using magnetism, Just in case you didn't know, but you probably do. XD)

===

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

The temperature of the room is why the barrier is solid, if you were to deactivate the coolers the green glass wall would become a liquid. Although it may be acid for all you know.
But that is perhaps a better passage to take than going back into the room with the draconic Talonwood.

===

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {8/8}

(It seems to be metallic skin and sinew. Synthetic biology controlled by an AI.
After a hundred or so years a Puzzle-bots growing intelligence will only be containable in synthetic bodies and the first androids will be made when your AI's are uploaded into them. That is, if you survive. :D )

The bolt causes the Minotaur to stumble as it chases after you. You sent several charges of pnuema charged air. They look abit like fragments of lightning which ripple across the creature's chest, the skin goes slightly translucent and it seems winded. You send another shot which curves upwards to the creatures head. Its gold in its head darkens abit as if a thin layer of licorice has been splattered over it, and the horns warp abit. (If it were aimed next to you point blank, your metal would attract the charge.)
At this shot the creature stops and, while it still glares at you with white eyes, It has stopped bounding after you. It seems to be recovering already though.

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 10:11pm

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

(Note, the internet ran out yesterday, just my luck. Which is why I wasn't able to post...)

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 11:09pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(no, I did not know that. I only have the intelligence of a 13 year old...I also don't get out of my home much...)

If it's close enough, I'll try to grab onto the platform and pull myself onto it.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 5:21am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You climb onto the platform, it has a white plastic door is circular with a gold rim and a red light sphere which seems to be the pressure-pad button that opens it. Iris slowly climbs up and sits down on the panel looking down.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 5:37am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You get a grip on the panel with one hand, then flip onto it easily. Iris climbs up carefully. The wall the panel is attached to is circular painted white door. With a golden rim and a glowing red pressure panel at the center. (Pressed to open it.)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!