Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 5:39am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

(I wasn't visible the first time I posted it... 0.-)

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 9:16am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

so...let's have some fun...

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

I'll stab the door with my Neo-Trident! (why not?)

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 12:18pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

(can we feel pain? I know we're a robot, but I was wondering whether I should have shook off the pain)

I pull myself together and pick myself up. I check my body for any dents or breaks in my body. I didn't, although I can't see my back, though a dent there is highly unlikely. I walk over to the panel, it controlled the temperature. I think about how it could have anything to do with the 'invisible wall'. As a test I try making the room colder. The temperature sensors pick up that the room was getting colder. Drastically colder as I was holding down the button. Then I realize that the cold air must be keeping the wall up. I quickly move my hand over to raising the temperature. I checked the temperature right now. I didn't like how cold I made the room. I look towards the invisible wall. Keeping a check on the temperature so I know when it freezes and when it melts. I watch, hoping this will work.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 3:18am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {6/8}

If the creature is still coming my way I'll back away and get ready to fire again with the shock gun.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 8:15am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

Noting, you have previously not checked if the acid had recharged (by this I just mean you have to pay attention for when it does, or just write that you check, but it is recharged, not sure if you would knowing or not.)

The trident begins to melt into the panel and the door slides upwards half way before jamming. You notice a small gel bomb on the inside of the plain room which you can't quite see, it hasn't blown up because the door didn't activate it.

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 8:19am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

(Hope to post for the rest of you tomorrow, your next post is after theirs on priority zelda, not much time though tonight, bit distracted to...)

Posted Jul 22, '13 at 1:47pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

(So your saying it's more important that you give their results and move them along than it is for you to move me along? Is this because I've had more actions and my robot is a little in the future compared to their robots?)

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'll try to crawl though the partially open door, and examine the gel bomb a little better.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 8:57am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

(Its more so, that I would have posted there replies below yours, as you had posted, then helper then Tiki, helper is next, But I will do your post after theirs tonight if possible.)

Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.

As you adjust the temperature of the passage the barrier's texture alters accordingly. IT also lists temp lists that you know by programming.

The panel currently says 14 now 14.9 Calori (fictitious temperature measurement)

12 - You can not operate at this temperature.

13 Max Calori for water to form into ice.

14 - As it approached 15 Calori the barrier begins to bubble and gaps form, the liquid slides downslightly.

15 Room Temp

18 Calori (minimum heat to boil water.)

20 You cannot operate at this temperature

The other robot watches you, expressionless. (But your character is yet to become sentient and notice expression. Same with this other robot.)

===

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {5/8}

The creature seems momentarily stunned, but you send it back down the moment it begins to get up. The arm, which the charge hits goes abit orange. You hear patterns of four steps coming down one of the portcullis passages.

===

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

It seems to be activate-able with a spark. And light enough to carry, but not with everything else you have. Iris might be able to carry it though.

The room is a dome with a glass roof revealing a bright blue sky. There are two doors opposite the one you are standing at at third way marks. around the room. A metal table is in the center of the room.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 9:33am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(do robots have a form of written language?)

I'll add the new places to my notepad. I'll ask iris if she wants to carry the bomb or if she thinks it's too dangerous. I'll place my pretty useless L0-mundr bane on the table, pick a door, and cautiously go through it.

Posted Jul 23, '13 at 4:42pm

helper08

helper08

196 posts

I set it at 15 (that's enough to melt the wall right?)

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!