Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 6:41am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Name : 6lad B0y
Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
Ability1 :Extra pair of arms,
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Metal bits : 27
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

(You can write binary links but thats abit tedious, you can write slightly limited in english (or its equivalent) and other human languages. The range of languages has greatly decreased, many tongues dying in this futuristic world, which is sad.)

You enter one door and immediately find yourself walking over a bridge above the pitch house. You see the sign post in the distance, and also a tall statue in the opposite direction, it looks like a knight in armor or perhaps a militaristic robot. Few of the pitch trees reach this high up but the ones that do seems to have large bright yellow flower blossoms on them. You, in a brief bust of imagination picture jumping from flower to flower, despite knowing it to be physically impossible. Iris gingerly picks up the bomb and follows you to the path.

===

Name : Anachron
Styling : (short version) Anachron has scale-like 'webbing' (like between the toes of frogs) around his shoulder and part of its arm. A similarly built 'collar' is on its neck. A part similar to the 'collar' except the front part is closed and it ends closer to Anachron's body is at its waist around the part where its legs connect with its body. Anachron's eyes are dark yellow and its body is a dark yellow as well although it's a lighter yellow and borders on green.
Ability1 : Water Proof (the ridges cover most areas where water can go into.)
Ability2 : Trap Awareness
HP : 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted (Wares off eventually, disables some powers)

As the green light number counted reaches 15, the barrier begins to evaporate and then out, steam flattens across the roof before fading, all that is left behind is a few small puddles of the liquid bubbling on the ground.

The other robot gets up and eying you  steps towards the passages behind you.

Posted Jul 24, '13 at 9:12am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Styling : A shiny robot with four arms, and a scar on the right side of his torso.
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Type-1 Key, Type-2 Key, Third end key, 1 Dead L0-mundr, Neo-Trident, L0-Mundr bane, Left Serpent-Fang saw (chainsaw),Notepad

(We all know I just have to get a power-up before jumping through the tree tops.)

What is on the other side of the bridge? If there's nothing there of interest then I'll go back and go through the other door.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 4:51am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {5/8}

I'll shoot several shots at the beast attempting to stagger it so I can get some time to get close enough to use my hand-tazer.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 8:04am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(Maybe...)

The passage seems to lead to an identical door at the opposite end of the pitch house. You hear a buzzing sound nearby. And also noticed there is a small sign bolted to the railing in the middle of the bridge as well.

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

Its already quite stunned, don't waste your charges.

Posted Jul 25, '13 at 9:27am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

I'll investigate the buzzing noise. (I don't want to get stung by metal bees...)

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 4:02am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

449 posts

HP ; 47/100
Inflictions :

Well I tazer the robot then.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 6:18am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

You slowly move forwards a little on the bridge and the buzzing gets louder. Just behind one of the trees, its a hornets nest. Although the hornets are about 2 feet tall and white with red eyes. You hope that they resemble there smaller cousins in that there sight is based on ultra violet light and you thus appear as a rock or other uninteresting surface.

HP ; 56/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.

You step forwards and tazer the creature. It convulses and falls to both knees. You notice its head blackening, its chest becoming translucent and its left arm becoming more orange. But then there is a splitting sound and the pnuema in splattered over it dissipates in a shower of sparks. One of them hits you and it courses into one of your arms. It causes your arm to freeze but adds to your overall power.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 9:54am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"Let's see what's behind the other door" I mutter to iris. I go back to the room with the table, and try to go through the other path.

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 9:56am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

"Let's see what's behind the other door" I mutter to iris. I go back to the room with the table, and try to go through the other path.

Posted Jul 27, '13 at 7:00am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

HP ; 100/100
Inflictions :

(okay, Heres your new map...but don't update it too often please!)

You back away and enter the other room. It seems to be a long diagonal hall built in small box like sections. Seperated with corner bars. As you step towards the middle of the short hall you notice something on the roof.
Sl1kers, the L0-mundr equivalent of this floor. They look like small two armed/winged no legged bats which cling to the roof, made of silver metal. Most of them are 'sleeping' but one turns to you. "Thumb!" It says. "Metal bits!"

\\ Pitch House

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!