Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 5:23am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

I tell the voice in my head to please be quite I'm trying to think here, and run across the arena trying to escape.

 

Posted Aug 9, '13 at 6:26am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

You dart towards the nearest portcullis, its open but closing slowly. You see a puzzle-bot just through the passage. It says "Come on already!"
But it may well be more deadly than the ball bearing rain. Maybe.

 

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 12:09am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

I try to get through the portcullis if there's still enough space for me to get through safely.

 

Posted Aug 11, '13 at 7:42am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

You slide under it and get up easily. There is a clank as the portcullis closes, The puzzlebot looks like another #V1L model, your
Pnuema-diagnostics glitch tells you its 17V1L. It doesn't say anything, seems to be giving you the one over.

 

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 4:36am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

Extending a hand to the other robot and greeting it with "Good mourning."
I hold my pistol behind my back and switch it back to charging mode.

 

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 7:43am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

"I havn't killed anything..." The robot says confused. "This passage leads into some sort of boiler room, I was rebooted near a refinery beyond it."

 

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 1:58am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

"Um...a refinery of what exactly? Spirits? Magnums? Ice creams?"

 

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 8:22am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions : Left arm stunned.
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

17V1L stepped back. "Wow, the sentience hit you hard. Its a metal refinery, bucket head!"
You see ball bearings approaching the portcullis, but is they seem to press against a thicker gap-less barrier. Leads you to wonder how much of the maze is as it appears.

 

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 4:03am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,054 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

Glowering at the 17v1l I move closer and investigate the invisible barrier.

 

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 6:41am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Styling : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 40/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {3/8}

You press your hand against it but your pressure sensors seem to have censored the sensation of touch, also there is no sound but from your hand brushing against an undefined surface.

 
Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!