Forums

ForumsForum Games

Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

Posted Oct 5, '13 at 10:58pm

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

Name : Repair unit 219 Model 608
Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
Ability1 : Faster repair
Ability2 : Water proof
HP ; 100/100
Inflictions : Recently-Rebooted
Invent : 7 metal bits

I look around my surroundings to see what I can do.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 8:14am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Styling : Slightly rusty, Painted white with the odd red cross now and then symbolizing I was once a repair bot, but there have been a few changes since then. Right hand is shiny with a claw like grip, meaning this part's been recently changed. left arm is a large, empty syringe, with a cover to insert liquid into.
HP ; 100/100

You are in a dark room with metal grates on all the walls, the room is dimly light and filled with the scent (air-analysis) of melted metal. Bars of metal are being made by machiens on the left and right sides of the room, behind you is a sliding door, and in front of you is a destroyed spider/wreaking ball machine and a living one just deactivated.

This is unlike the rest of the place you are in, and are supposed to get through. You can tell somehow.

- You are in the same location as Lordoftiki, you may read his posts long as you don't Meta-Game -

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 10:45pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

Name : Eazilrym
Stylng : Kinda dented in places, also rusty.
Ability1 : Hand Contact-Tazer
Ability2 : Metal-Metabolism
HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :
Invent : Shock Pistol {0/8} , Havocade Blaster {4+{36}}, Havocade Harness.

I ignore the chunk of bronze for now wondering where the robot I was with has gone.

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 6:07am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

HP ; 100/100

I try to see If anything is watching me right now. If there isn't I go through the door. If there is, I maintain the position I was in when I "woke up" until It  looks away.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 3:17am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :

The robot is still in the other room, You can see him but aren't sure what he is doing.

=====

HP ; 100/100

You stand up and exit the door, and find yourself in a wide passage with treadmills involved in metal processing either side. At the end of the passage is a round room with a boiler powered by a ball of orange electricity and you can see a glimpse of far brighter light beyond it through a doorway.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 7:31am

Raispeed55

Raispeed55

248 posts

HP ; 100/100

I carefully walk through the hall, trying to see if there are any traps around here. If there aren't, through the door!

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 3:55am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

HP ; 100/100

You quickly make your way to the shiny passage, the passage is less ornamented than the previous area, just a plain, clean corridor of reflective bronze. Up ahead in the passage you hear a tinkling metal sound.
(The room with the boiler has one other door unexplored.)

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 12:40pm

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

321 posts

Name : Zaros
Styling : Zaros is a robot painted in silver and has shining blue eyes. Quite rusted and has a metabolism for eating metal.
HP : 100/100

Wow, only 1 player? May I join?

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 12:48am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

448 posts

HP ; 86/100
Inflictions :

I move towards the other robot and question him as to what he's doing.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 3:49am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

321 posts

Hey! You forgot me!!!!

Reply to Bronze Labrynth [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!